Dooars is a scenic hill town located at a height range from 90 meters to 1750 meters in the midst of picturesque natural excellence loaded with stunning valleys, meandering rivers and streams, rolling hill slopes and beautiful tea plantations. The hill station of Dooars derived its name from the word ‘doors’ and forms an excursion getaways to Sikkim, North Bengal, Bhutan & the North-Eastern states. With eastern Himalayas as background, Dooars is highlight its scenic charm by sprawling meadows, cascading streams, Sal forests and calm and serene little hamlets.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in all places (NON AC)
- Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner (AP)
- Personal Car (NON AC)
- Side seen Car Sharing Basis.
- Full Sightseeing as per itinerary,(9Am To 5P.m)
- All Room are Double / Triple Sharing Basis….
- Triple Sharing Means = Double Room with extra matters ,
- Food Are Fixed Menu.
- 04 Breakfast , 04 Lunch , 04 Dinner Including..
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train Fare,
- Flight Fare,
- All entry Any Spots.
- Extra Major Side seen,
- Early Morning/ Late Night Checkin/ Checkout.
- Places Entrance fee and expenses of personal nature
- Camera Charges/Jeep/Camel/Elephant Ride Charges
- Hill Area AC not working.(Car And Hotels)
- Room Heater Charges Extra…
- Extra Matters and Pillow are Chargeable…
- Same Spots not Visit twice…
- Guide Charges Extra..
- Any others Beverages..
- Non Ac Car,Driving Allowance, Driver Room Food, Night Charges.
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Allowance
- All Taxes (Including 5% GST)
- samsing tea garden , suntaleykhola, rocky island , jhalong , bindu
- mithila watchtower or chukchuki watchtower ( Depend on arrival time).
- jungle safari
- visited buxa fort , jayanti river & mahakal mandir
Day 01 – Arrival (NMZ) & Transfer to Lataguri
On arrival our representative will recive guest and assist them to transfer to lataguri - It is nearly 30 kilometers and is nearly 45 minute drive at lataguri is the center of attraction and is also geographically situated in central Dooars – arrived at lataguri hotel. After lunch visited mithila watchtower or chukchuki watchtower ( Depend on arrival time). Back to hotel and overnight stay at lataguri.
Day 02 – jungle safari & local sightseeing
Early morning visited at jungle safari by gypsy car ( 6.00 am – 8.00 am) after safari back to hotel. After refreshment served breakfast at hotel and after breakfast we visited samsing tea garden , suntaleykhola, rocky island , jhalong , bindu . back to hotel 2pm then served lunch - in the evening campfire & tribal dance (optional) at the hotel can be arranged . night stay at lataguri.
Day 03 – Transfer to jaldapara
Early morning after Breakfast – Transfer to jaldapara via murti river & south khayerbari nature park - It is nearly 80 kilometers and is 2 hours drive - Visit to – arrived at resort by 2 PM and have Lunch - Next to prepare for booking of Safari Tickets – Early evening (4 PM to 6 PM) Jungle safari subjected to availability of tickets – Night Stay at Resort in jaldapara.
Day 04 – jungle safari & visited buxa fort, jayanti river , mahakal mandir
Early morning visited jungle safari(6.00am – 8.00am) after jungle safari back to hotel and after breakfast visited buxa fort , jayanti river & mahakal mandir ( LUNCH ON THE WAY ) – Night Stay at Resort in jaldapara (Duars / Dooars)
Day 05 - Departure and Transfer to (NJP)
Early morning breakfast – Check Out Time 11 AM - Next one has to drive BHUTHAN BORDER. visited border than drive to Siliguri, (100 kilometers, 2 ½ - 3 hours) via Sevoke Coronation Bridge / Sevoke Kali Mandir – One can stop for photography of Tea Estate & Coronation bridge on the way - One can also have some refreshment if time permits - Sevoke Railway crossing some time have traffic hence its safe to reach Siliguri early - Reach New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) - Forwarding Journey .