If you are seeking an exciting wildlife adventure in India and mostly Uttarakhand, Jim Corbett National Park is full of thrills. Jim corbett tour packages offer you a chance to come up-close and personal with the region’s wildlife, roaming freely in their natural surroundings. Giving shelter to India's major population of Tigers and majestic elephants, Corbett National Park is the most sought destination for the wildlife buffs. The star attractions of the Corbett tours are sambar, wild boar, leopard and the majestic Royal Bengal Tiger.
Our Corbett holiday packages are very well-planned and offer wildlife safaris, sightseeing to nearby attractions and comfortable stay in wildlife resorts. Get ready for exhilarating wildlife adventures. We offer plethora of options, you need to pick your own choice from our extensive database and enjoy the most cherished moment of your life.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in all places (AC/NON AC)
- Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner (AP/MAP/CP/EP)
- Personal Car (AC/NON AC)
- Side seen Car Sharing Basis.
- Full Sightseeing as per itinerary,(9Am To 5P.m)
- All Room are Double / Triple Sharing Basis….
- Triple Sharing Means = Double Room with extra matters ,
- Food Are Fixed / Buffet Menu.
- 04 Breakfast , 04 Lunch , 04 Dinner Including..
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flight Fare,
- Train Fare,
- All entry Any Spots.
- Extra Major Side seen,
- Early Morning/ Late Night Checkin/ Checkout.
- All entry Ross and Northbey permit limestone permit.
- Places Entrance fee and expenses of personal nature
- Camera Charges/Jeep/Camel/Elephant Ride Charges
- Hill Area AC not working.(Car And Hotels)
- Room Heater Charges Extra…
- Extra Matters and Pillow are Chargeable…
- Same Spots not Visit twice…
- Guide Charges Extra..
- Any others Beverages..
- Non Ac Car,Driving Allowance, Driver Room Food, Night Charges.
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Allowance
- All Taxes (Including 5% GST)
- Enjoy Jeep Safari and elephant ride at JIm Corbett
- Sightseeing at Naina Peak, Nainadevi Temple, Snow View, Tiffin Top
- Visit scenic lake at Bhimtal, Sattal and Naukuchiatal
- Enjoy Boat ride & Ropeway ride at Nainital
- Sightseeing at the beautiful Mukteshwar
- Explore exotic wildlife at Jim Corbett National park
Day 01: Delhi – Nainital
On reaching Delhi, meet our IHPL representative who will help you take a transfer to Nainital. En-route visit Gajraula which is well-known for its tourist destinations such as Najibudaulah’s Fort, Mandawar Ka Mahal and Raza library. After arriving in Nainital, check-in to the hotel. Nainital is a beautiful place which promises to calm your senses. Enjoy the day at any of the scenic locations of the place and relax yourself in a comfortable and calming atmosphere.
Day 02: Nainital - Bhimtal - Sattal- Nainital
You can begin this morning with a visit to the Cheena Peak which offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the Himalayas. Spend rest of the day with a trip to Bhimtal and Sattal. Bhimtal is a scenic lakeside destination which offers a soothing environment to all the visitors.
Sattal is a place where seven lakes come together. The place is surrounded by beautiful green scenery. In the evening, return to Nainital and enjoy shopping at the mall road. Have a comfortable stay at night.
Day 03: Nainital - Mukteshwar - Nainital
Munch your breakfast and then head to Mukteshwar for a full day outing. Set in the Kumaon Hills, Mukteshwar is popular tourist destination. Seek blessings at Mukteshwar Temple which is an ancient temple located in a beautiful isolated place. You can also visit the Little Church which is 75 years old and is located on the side of the hill. Also, you can enjoy a cable car ride to the Snow View Point. Later, return back to Nainital and stay overnight.
Day 04: Nainital - Corbett
After having your breakfast, drive to Corbett National Park. The park is 60 km from Nainital and it covers an area of 521 km². The park houses more than 500 species of animals, reptiles and birds. The place offers a lot to those who wish to have a closer look of nature. People can enjoy Jeep Safari and Elephant Ride in the park and enjoy their encounter with different species.
Wildlife of the park includes the Tiger, the Leopard, slot Bear, Jungle Cat, Fishing Cat, Wild Boar, Langur and Rhesus Monkeys, Gharial and Muggar Crocodiles. On arrival, check-in to the lodge and stay overnight.
Day 05: Corbett
Have a memorable experience this morning by taking up elephant ride or jeep safari. Enjoy the pleasant climate of the place amid the greenery surrounding the place. In the evening either go for a safari to spot the wildlife or spend time at leisure. Dinner and stay overnight at the lodge.
Day 06: Corbett – Delhi
After having your breakfast, leave Corbett and head back to Delhi airport/ railway station for your onward journey. The tour ends here.