Chardham - The most important Hindu religious path in the Himalayas, which is found in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand state, in the past which was part of Uttar Pradesh. The path passes through four Hindu pilgrimage destination - Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath.
What is included in the tour
- Hotel accommodation as per package same or similar hotels.
- Breakfast + Dinner.
- Transfers and sightseeing as prepackage car.
- All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel and transport taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- GST will be extra.
- Meals does not include in Package.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including.
- Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors, mineral water, telephone charges.
- All items of personal nature.
- Porter, pony, horse, cable car, boat, train tickets, air tickets charges.
- Divya Shila: A rock pillar, worshipped before entering the Yamunotri Temple.
- Surya Kund: There are a Number of thermal springs near temple, which flows into numerous pools. The most important of these is Surya Kund.
- Gangotri Temple: The temple was constructed by the Gorkha General Amar Singh Thapa in the 18th Century, is situated on the right bank of Bhagirathi.
- Tapt Kund : Natural thermal springs on the bank of the river Alaknanda, where it is customary to bath before entering the Badrinath temple.
- Mana Village : Inhabited by an Indo-Mongolian tribe, it is the last Indian village before Tibet.
- Vasundhara : As the name suggests, vasundhara is a magnificent water fall. This place is 5 kms. from Badrinath out of which 2 kms. is motorable upto Mana.
- Bhim Pul : On the other side of Mana village, a massive rock forming a natural bridge, lies over the roaring Saraswati river. It presents a spectacular view of water thundering down through the narrow passage under the rock and is believed to have been placed there by Bhim, the second eldest among the five Pandava brothers.
- Vyas Gufa (cave): Near Mana Village, this is a rock-cave where Ved Vyas is believed to have composed the Mahabharata and the pauranic commentaries.
Day 1 : Delhi - Haridwar
Meet our driver at Delhi airport /station / hotel / home and drive to Haridwar. Check into the hotel arrival in Haridwar. Evening visit Mansa Devi Temple & Ganga aarti at Har Ki Pauri. Overnight stay at Haridwar..
Day 2 : Haridwar - Barkot
Barkot via Mussoorie, enroute visit Mussoorie Lake & Kempty Fall in Mussoorie. Later drive straight to Barkot. Check into the hotel arrival in Barkot. Overnight stay at Barkot.
Day 3 : Barkot - Yamunotri - Barkot
Early morning after breakfast (packed breakfast), drive to Jankichatti / Phoolchatti & star trek from here to Yamunotri (6kms) (Either by walk or by horse or by Doli at own cost). After taking bath in Jamunabai Kund's warm water and having "Darshan" of "Yamunaji" return to Jankichatti by trek. Later drive towards Barkot, Overnight stay at Barkot.
Day 4 : Barkot - Uttarkashi
Morning after breakfast, drive to Uttarkashi. Check into the hotel arrival in Uttarkashi. Visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple in Uttarkashi. Overnight stay at Uttarkashi.
Day 5 : Uttarkashi - Gangotri - Uttarkashi
Early morning (packed breakfast) drive to Gangotri, enroute at Gangnani take a holy dip in Garam Kund, further drive to Gangotri via beautiful Harsil Valley. Harsil is famous for its nature beauty and for the majestic views of the Deodar trees and mountains. On arrival at Shree Gangotri, take a holy dip in the sacred river Ganges which is also called Bhagirathi at its origin. Perform Pooja and Darshan, after that relax for some time in the lovely surroundings. Later drive back to Uttarkashi. Overnight stay at Uttarkashi.
Day 6 : Uttarkashi - Guptkashi
Morning after breakfast, drive to Guptkashi via Moolgarh & Lambgoan. Enroute you can see the beautiful river Mandakini at Tilwara. The Mandakini river comes from Kedarnath, drive alongside the river to reach Guptakashi, visit Ardh Narishwar Temple in Guptakashi. Check into the hotel arrival in Guptakashi. Overnight stay at Guptakashi.
Day 7 : Guptkashi - Kedarnath - Guptkashi
Morning after breakfast drive to Gaurikund, start your trek from Gaurikund to Kedarnath (by Pony / Doli / Helicopter at your own cost). Visit Kedarnath Temple. After temple Darshan trek down to Gaurikund. Later, drive to Guptkashi. Overnight stay at Guptakashi.
Day 8 : Guptkashi - Badrinath
Morning after breakfast, drive to Badrinath. Check in to the hotel arrival in Badrinath. Pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the Darshan of Badrivishal & Aarti in evening. Brahamakapal is significant for Pinddan Shraddh of ancestors (Pitrus). There are other interesting sightseeing spot like Mana, Vyas Gufa, Maatamoorti, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund and the "Mukh" of the Saraswati River. Just within the three kms of Badrinathjee. Overnight stay at Badrinath.
Day 9 : Badrinath - Joshimath - Rudraprayag
Morning after breakfast, driver for Rudraprayag via Joshimath. Visit on the way Narsingh Temple in Joshimath later drive back to Rudraprayag via Joshimath. Check into the hotel arrival in Rudraprayag. Overnight stay at Rudraprayag.
Day 10 : Rudraprayag - Haridwar
Morning after breakfast, drive for Haridwar via Rishikesh. Rishikesh 'place of sages' is a celebrated spiritual town on the bank of Ganga and is surrounded by Shivalik range of the Himalayas on three sides. It is said that when Raibhya Rishi did hard penances, God appeared by the name of " Hrishikesh " and this area hence firth came to be known as Rishikesh. Check in Hotel. Later visit Rishikesh Temples & Sight Seeing – Laxman Jhulla, Ram Jhulla. Overnight stay at Haridwar.
Day 11 : Haridwar - Delhi
Morning after breakfast, drive for Delhi. Dropping at Delhi airport / station / home / hotel.