Darjeeling, Gangtok and pELLING are a magnificent blend of tranquility, luxuriant hills, and panoramic sights and on top of that the thrilling attractiveness of the impressive Kanchanjunga. All these wonderful hill stations are popular for amazing ambiance and they suggest wonderful vision of the extended plains placed below. Darjeeling and Gangtok are equally famous for stunning and peaceful monasteries, tea gardens and orchards. It is an ideal place for all the tourists who want to be really close to nature and be in the peaceful surroundings. The trip to Darjeeling offers large number of activities from leisure walk to the more exhausting adventurous activities like trekking, river rafting and other many other things. After taking the Darjeeling, Gangtok, pelling tour, you will surely take home some of the most wonderful memories home.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in all places (NON AC)
- Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner (AP)
- Personal Car (NON AC)
- Side seen Car Personal Basis.
- Full Sightseeing as per itinerary,(9Am To 5P.m)
- All Room are Double / Triple Sharing Basis….
- Food Are Fixed Menu.
- 05 Breakfast , 05 Lunch , 05 Dinner Including.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train Fare,
- All entry Any Spots.
- Extra Major Side seen,
- Early Morning/ Late Night Checkin/ Checkout.
- All entry Ross and Northbey permit limestone permit.
- Places Entrance fee and expenses of personal nature
- Camera Charges/Jeep/Camel/Elephant Ride Charges
- Hill Area AC not working.(Car And Hotels)
- Room Heater Charges Extra…
- Extra Matters and Pillow are Chargeable…
- Same Spots not Visit twice…
- Guide Charges Extra..
- Any others Beverages..
- Non Ac Car,Driving Allowance, Driver Room Food, Night Charges.
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Allowance
- All Taxes (Including 5% GST)
- On A Clear Day Guest Can Get A Clear View Of Himalayan Range With Snow Capped Mount Pandim, Kumbhakarna, Rathong, Khangchendzonga, Zopuno, Shimbho, Narsing, Sinolchu Etc - Proximate Locations To Pelling Are Yuksom, Rinchenpong, Dzongri And Hee Burmiok .
- Places Of Visit Are Rimbi Water Falls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Kechopalri Lake,
- excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) ,,, which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city.
- Darjeeling ocal sightseeing with Kanchenjunga Mountain, Tinchuley Village, Mahakal Temple etc..
- Darjeeling Half day local
05th Oct – Arrival at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) to Pelling –
Our Representative Will Be There To Receive The Guest At New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (Njp)– He Will Be Assisting For The Transfer To Pelling – Transfer To Pelling (140 Kilometers 5 ½ - 6 Hours) – Check In To The Hotel – Pelling Is At An Altitude Of 6800 Feet / 2072 Meters – On A Clear Day Guest Can Get A Clear View Of Himalayan Range With Snow Capped Mount Pandim, Kumbhakarna, Rathong, Khangchendzonga, Zopuno, Shimbho, Narsing, Sinolchu Etc - Proximate Locations To Pelling Are Yuksom, Rinchenpong, Dzongri And Hee Burmiok - Evening One Is Free To Stroll Around This Small Settlement - It Is One Of The Exotic Settlement With Varieties Of Rhododendron, Orchids And Wildlife - Check Into Hotel – Evening Free To Roam Around The Helipad Or Shopping - Over Night Stay At Pelling
06th Oct – Pelling Local sightseeing -
After Breakfast At Hotel – Drive For Full Day Sight Seeing Of Pelling And Its Surroundings - The Routes Are Forested And The Botanical And Zoological Richness Is Inspiring - Places Of Visit Are Rimbi Water Falls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Kechopalri Lake, It Is One Of The Holy Buddhist Lake And It Is Believed That Any Wish In Front Of The Lake Comes True - Myth Is That When A Leaf Falls On The Placid Clear Water Surface, It Is Picked By A Bird And Thus The Water Surface Is Always Free Of Leaves, Kechopalri Monastery, Kanchenjunga Water Falls, Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins, The Scenic View From The Top Of The Ruin To The Mystic Heights Of Kanchendzonga Ranges Is Something To Be Cherished – Back To Hotel – Evening Free To Roam Around The Helipad Or Shopping Center - Over Night Stay At Pelling
07th Oct – Pelling to Gangtok –
In morning after breakfast check out and proceed to Gangtok with local sightseeing ..Reach Gangtok then check in the hotel and rest..In Evening free for own activities / Shopping.. Overnight stay at Gangtok..
08th Oct – Gangtok
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) ,,, which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city.
**Note: Nathula Pass subject to availability on the spot because of weather conditions. Extra Rs 3500/- appx per car will be charged. To be paid to the driver if permit is available.
** For Nathula: Pls carry a ID & address proof along with 3 copies of latest passport size photograph.
09th Oct – Gangtok – Darjeeling
In morning after breakfast check out and proceed to Darjeeling..then local sightseeing with Kanchenjunga Mountain, Tinchuley Village, Mahakal Temple etc..
10th Oct – Darjeeling Half day local to New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP)–
There are huge numbers of tourist places to visit in Darjeeling. One of the most visited destinations is Tiger Hill. Get ready early morning (literally at 04:00 AM) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mount Kanchenjunga (28,208 ft). On way back to your hotel pay visit to Ghoom monastery and Batasia Loop. After having breakfast at the hotel ..check out then drive to New Jalpaiguri Station for reaching your destination with your memorable tour..