What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in all places (NON AC)
- Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner (AP)
- Personal Car (NON AC)
- Side seen Car Sharing Basis.
- Full Sightseeing as per itinerary,(9Am To 5P.m)
- All Room are Double / Triple Sharing Basis….
- Triple Sharing Means = Double Room with extra matters ,
- Food Are Fixed / Buffet Menu.
- 06 Breakfast , 06 Lunch , 06 Dinner Including..
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flight Fare,
- Train Fare,
- All entry Any Spots.
- Extra Major Side seen,
- Early Morning/ Late Night Checkin/ Checkout.
- All entry Ross and Northbey permit limestone permit.
- Places Entrance fee and expenses of personal nature
- Camera Charges/Jeep/Camel/Elephant Ride Charges
- Hill Area AC not working.(Car And Hotels)
- Room Heater Charges Extra…
- Extra Matters and Pillow are Chargeable…
- Same Spots not Visit twice…
- Guide Charges Extra..
- Any others Beverages..
- Non Ac Car,Driving Allowance, Driver Room Food, Night Charges.
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Allowance
- All Taxes (Including 5% GST)
Day 01 : NJP Railway Station– Darjeeling
Reach NJP Railway Station, meet & greet by our office executive and transfer to Darjeeling in an executive vehicle. Upon arrival complete check-in formalities at your pre-booked hotel and spend rest of the day at leisure. Tonight, stay at hotel in Darjeeling.
Day 02 : Darjeeling Sightseeing:
There are huge numbers of tourist places to visit in Darjeeling. One of the most visited destinations is Tiger Hill. Get ready early morning (literally at 04:00 AM) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mount Kanchenjunga (28,208 ft). On way back to your hotel pay visit to Ghoom monastery and Batasia Loop. After having breakfast at the hotel head towards the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday close) , Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ava Art Gallery and Japanese Temple (4 hrs from 9.00 to 13.00 hrs). Overnight stay will be at Darjeeling.
Day 03 : Darjeeling
After breakfast Full day free for own activities / shopping.. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 04 : Darjeeling - Kalimpong
In the morning, after breakfast check out , we will drive to Kalimpong.. Kalimpong is a hill station buzzing with colorful people with lovely orchids, Gladiolus, rarest cacti and nurseries and offers spectacular views of the Mount Kanchendzonga and its range – Kalimpong is known for its greenery and ideal location An overnight stay at the hotel in Kalimpong.
Day 05 : Kalimpong Sightseeing
Morning breakfast in hotel – Drive for sight seeing - Kalimpong situated on the foothills of the Himalayas is a green destination at an altitude of 1243 meters / 4078 feet - It is a historical destinations with bustling market, colorful people and offers spectacular views of the Himalayan range - The scenic beauty on the way are beautiful and there are lot of shops selling antics and local handicraft worth buying – Drive for sightseeing tour through Deolo / Dello Hill, Hanuman Mandir, Dr Graham Homes, Durbin Monastery, Mangaldham, Pine View Nurseries (Cactus Only) - Back to Kalimpong Hotel– Evening free to roam around the any of the hundred nurseries or the Local market area - Overnight stay at Kalimpong
Day 06 : Kalimpong to Lava- Lolegaon
Morning breakfast in hotel.. proceed to lava lolegaon enjoying.. then back to Kalimpong Overnight stay at Kalimpong.
Day 07: Kalimpong - NJP
In the morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel on time and get transferred to NJP Railway station for your onward journey with memorable moments.