Once the Summer Capital of the British India, Shimla is truly a perfect place to enjoy a weekend. Now the capital of Himachal Pradesh, it is a Hill station up north, offering a great views. The place still has the touch of British architecture and designs in certain places. Walking around the Mall is just awesome. Also the climate of Shimla remains cool and fresh. The lush green hills and the snowcapped mountains stand tall, making it a very scenic place. A weekend trip to Shimla is nothing less than a leisure holiday with family or friends. Choosing the Shimla tour package for 2 Nights & 3 Days enjoy a tranquil experience altogether. The trip, ‘Shimla short escape’ by IHPL lets you explore the best places of Shimla in Himachal Pradesh.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation using double rooms starting Room category of Each Hotel.
- Daily Meals - As per mentioned above in package at the Hotels.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Dzire (02 to 03 pax) Innova (04 to 06 pax)/ Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Tickets.
- Any Guide Services.
- Room Heater charges as per the hotel.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- PS: Above Special Rates are not applicable for Long Weekends/ Holidays/ Festivals and Air Condition will not operate in Hills Area.
- Hotels can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.
Day 1: Delhi - Shimla
Your lovely trip begins right from the time you climb up the hills from either Delhi or Chandigarh. The winding roads and the greenery on the way makes you anticipate for more. The Mall and the Ridge road are the main points; on the ridge road is an old church, Christ Church and its magnificent presence flatters the location even more. After reaching Shimla, spend the day at leisure and comfort of the hotel.
Day 2: Shimla - Kufri - Shimla
On the 2nd day, leave for excursion around Shimla. Right after the breakfast you will leave for Kufri, Just 14 km from Shimla. Visit here Indira Bungalow and the Himalayan Zoo. You will also enjoy pony rides to Mashu Peak. In the afternoon, return to Shimla and visit architectural site Viceregal lodge, which was designed by British architect. The lodge was the residence of the British viceroy of India. Later you can spend some time at the mall road and visit some most famous sites like second oldest church of north Indian Christ Church, and Scandal Point, Gaiety Theatre and many more. In the evening, return back to the hotel for a cozy and comfortable stay.
Day 3: Shimla - Delhi
After the breakfast, it is time to return. Now drive back to delhi with the fully content of the trip.