Pay obeisance to Baba Barfani or Amarnath Ji by visiting the holy cave where he narrated the story of immortality or the ‘Amar Katha’ to Maa Parvati.
With our 3 days Amarnath Yatra tour package by Helicopter from Baltal, embark on pilgrimage to Amarnath Cave for darshan of the ice lingam that forms naturally in the month of shravan (July - August).
What is included in the tour
- All transfers and sightseeing by NAC Indigo/Tavera/ Tempo
- 01 night in Sonmarg at Hotel.
- 01 night in Srinagar at Hotel.
- Return Tickets for Amarnath ji Darshan via Baltal.
- Accommodation on MAP (Breakfast & Dinner) basis
- Pick up & drop at Srinagar Airport.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Pony /Horses/ Sledging (Payment can be deiced after bargaining)
- Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person
- Entry fees at all monuments, places and gardens.
- Thajwas glacier trip at Sonmarg(as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Sonmarg only or by ponies and Is on direct payment basis)
- Aru , Betaab valley and Chandanwari trip at Pahalgam (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Pahalgam only and is on direct payment basis)
- Non-Veg food in Houseboat.
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of Hotels/Houseboat
- Expenses of personal nature like video camera, tip, table drink, etc. and any other.
- (GST is extra on total billing)
- Darshan at Amarnath Cave
- Enjoy Shikara ride
Day 1: Srinagar - Sonmarg
Upon arrival in Srinagar you will be picked up from Srinagar airport and assisted in a smooth transfer to Sonamarg for overnight stay in the hotel booked as per your requirements.
Day 2: Sonamarg - Baltal - Amarnath Cave
On the second day of your Amarnath Yatra Tour Package by Helicopter, you will be transferred to Neelgrath in Baltal by car. Neelrgath is where the helipad is located. Weather permitiing, helicopters from Baltal operate between 6:00 Am to 5:00 PM. The helicopter ride will drop you at Panjtarni. The Amarnath Cave is located 6 KM further up from here.
From Panjtarni helipad, visit Amarnath Cave (6 K.M from Panjtarni) on foot (2 hrs walk), hitch a pony ride or you may even hire a palki. The cave is a sea of tranquility and spirituality. Behold the massive shiv lingam which forms naturally of snow every year. Besides the massive shiv lingams are two smaller ice lingams which are believed to represent Ma Parvati and Lord Ganesha.
After darshan, come back to Panjtarni to take the ride back to Neelgrath Helipad in Baltal. From here, you will be transferred back to Srinagar to check into a deluxe houseboat.
Dinner and overnight stay in houseboat in Srinagar.
Day 3: Departure
After a leisurely breakfast, you will be assisted in a smooth transfer to the Srinagar airport for your onward journey.