Popularly known as the Devbhumi – "Land of the Gods", Himachal Pradesh is a beautiful hill state in northern India nestled in western Himalayas. The state is landlocked with the Tibetan plateau to the east, Jammu and Kashmir to the north, and the Punjab to the west. However the state stands apart from its neighbours in terms of its sheer topographic diversity and breathtaking pristine natural beauty. From vast tracts of high-altitude Trans-Himalayan desert to dense green deodar forests, from apple orchards to cultivated terraces, from snow capped high Himalayan mountain ranges to snow fed lakes and gushing rivers.
What is included in the tour
- One night stay at Amritsar with One breakfast
- Two nights stay at Dalhousie with two breakfast
- Two nights stay at Dharmshala with two breakfast
- Base room will be provided in every Hotel.
- Innova will be provided in luxury package.
- A/C Swift/Etios for 4 person and Innova for 6 Person Amritsar, Dalhousie Khaijjiar, Dharmshala to Back Amritsar on disposal basis.
- Sightseeing as mentioned above.
- Transportation includes vehicle charges, driver allowances, fuel, state tax, toll tax and parking.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other expenses which are not specified in the package inclusions.
- Rohtang pass , marhi and gulaba sightseeing, cable car and any other adventure activities charges
- Expense of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar etc.
- The GST of 5.0% will be applicable on total bill.
- Any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. flight delays/cancellations, road blockage, vehicle breakdown strikes etc
- Rates are not valid For long weekend and Festive season.
- Mandatory Gala dinner for new year will be extra 1000 per person without alcohol drink.
Himachal can be broadly divided by its main valley. The main ones are the Kangra valley, the Chamba valley, the Pangi valley, the Lahaul valley, the Spiti valley, the Kinnaur valley, the Parbati valley, The Giri valley and the Kullu valley. Shimla and the tract around it, dose not fall strictly in these valley divisions and lies off the waters of the river Sutlej.
There are four well developed core focus zones that draw the maximum visitor or act as base camps for most of Himachal – Shimla, Kullu and Manali, Dalhousie and Chamba, and Dharamshala and Palampur. In their own right they hold several draws and encompass a variety of sightseeing and adventure. They also act as pivots for a spectrum of off-beat excursions. A range of accommodation is a available in these areas – modern hotels close to city centres, resorts neatly meshed with nature and heritage properties that include colonial mansions and age old forts. The budgets they accommodate are also wide – shoestring, or velvet gloves.
Day 01: AMRITSAR PICKUP
Arrive Amritsar Railway Station / Airport & Hotel Check Inn Hotel & Local sightseeing in Amritsar (Golden Temple, Jallian Wala Bagh, Wagha Border). One night stay at Amritsar Hotel.
Day 02: AMRITSAR TO DALHOUSIE
After breakfast, departure for Dalhousie. It will take 4-5 hrs. After refresh in hotel visit Gandhi Chownk, Subash Chownk, St. Andrew\'s Church,Bhuri Singh Museum. Evening free for independent activities. Two Nights Stay at Dalhousie Hotel.
Day 03: DALHOUSIE TO KHAJJIAR
After breakfast, departure for Khajjiar Sight Scenes. Khajjiar is a place where one can easily spend whole day by admiring the beauty of sparkling Khaijjar. You can do para gliding, horse riding on your own basis. Return Dalhousie Hotel.
Day 04: DALHOUSIE TO DHARMSHALA
After leisurely break fast drive to Dharamshala. After refresh in hotel visit Dalai Lama Temple, Tibetean Market for shopping. Evening free for independent activities. Two Nights Stay at Dharamshala/Mcleodganj Hotel.
Day 05: DHARMSHALA LOCAL SIGHT SCENE
After break fast proceed to day tour for Macleodganj, St. John Church, Bhasgunag Temple, Water fall, Swimming pool. On the way from Bhasgunag temple to Waterfall there is some restaurants where you can enjoy some tea snacks sit on the rocks and enjoy the precious time.
DAY 06: RETURN AMRITSAR
After breakfast, check out from hotel & proceed to go back home with sweet Memories.