The territory is 150 km (93 mi) north of Aceh in Indonesia and separated from Thailand and Myanmar (Burma) by the Andaman Sea. It comprises two island groups, the Andaman Islands and the Nicobar Islands, separated by the 10°N parallel, with the Andamans to the north of this latitude, and the Nicobars to the south (or by 179 km). The Andaman Sea lies to the east and the Bay of Bengal to the west.
What is included in the tour
- Ac / Non Ac Accommodation in all places ( Port blair, Neil Island,HaveLock Island )
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at all places. ( Port blair, Neil Island, HaveLock Island )
- 2* or 3* Hotel in all places..
- All transfers in a AC / NON AC Vehicle at Port Blair.
- All Entry/ferry tickets at sightseeing places.
- All Excursions in a general ferry.
- Meet and Greet on arrival / departure.
- All Hotel Taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air fare .
- Any meals other then those specified in Cost Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in cost includes.
- 5 % Government service tax.
- Guide & Any Sports Activities Charges
Jolly buoy Beach
Ross & Smith Island
North Button National Park
Day 1 : Arrive Port Blair - Harbour Cruise (Viper Island)
- On arrive at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and little relax. Afternoon, we proceed for a cruise of harbor, the panoramic view of seven points from sea ie; harbour, floating docks, etc including a trip to Viper Island the place of execution.
- Light & Sound Show at Cellular Jail: At evening, we move for the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive.
Day 2 : PORT Blair - Ross Island - North Bay Island (Coral Island)
- Today, after breakfast we will proceed for a full day cruising towards Ross Island, & North Bay(Coral Island) Ross Island : First we starts the exhilarating journey(by boat) to Ross Island the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime, it now stands an imposing relic, with the structure almost in debris. A small museum displays photographs and other antiques of the Britishers, relevant to these islands.
- North Bay (Coral Island) : From Ross Island, we proceed for a joyful trip to North Bay island (Coral Island) offering exotic coral, colourful fishes and underwater marine life. We can view these colourful corals & underwater marine life via in glass bottom boat and Snorkelling (optional).
Day 3 : Port Blair - Havelock Island
- After breakfast, we proceed to Havelock Island then Radhanagar Beach (Beach No. 7), the Times Magazine rated the finest beach among the best beaches in Asia. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach
- Optional leisure activities at Havelock Island: Snorkelling trip to Elephant Beach ..
Day 4 : Havelock Island- Port Blair - Mount Harriet
- Morning Check out from Havelock Island & proceed back towards Port Blair (via ferry). Afternoon we take Mount Harriet, the highest peak in the South Andamans (365 metres high). During British Raj, was established as the summer headquarters of the Chief Commissioner. In this place one can enjoy the fascinating over view of the surrounding islands and the sea. Also a best place for trekking upto the point called Maduban.
Day 5 : Port Blair – Red Skin/Jolly Buoy – Port Blair
- Today after Breakfast (at 0800hrs), we proceed for a full day trip to Jolly Buoy/Red skin island, is a part of Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park, Wandoor has a nice beach and offers spectacular view of exotic corals, colourful fishes and under water marine life. It is one of the best destination for Snorkelling, sea bathing and basking on the vide sandy beaches
Day 6 : Port Blair - City Sightseeing - Shopping
- After Breakfast, we take you for the tour of Port Blair city which covers Cellular Jail (National Memorial), Chatham saw mill (the oldest and biggest mill in Asia), Forest Museum, Samundrika (Naval Marine Museum), Science Centre, Anthropological Museum, which displays the tools, models habitats, art and handcrafts of the aboriginal tribes of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, After that we proceed to Corbyn's Cove beach
- Shopping: At evening, we proceed to Sagarika ( the Govt. Emporium of Handcraft) and local market for shopping.
Day 7 : Depart From Andaman Islands
- After healthy breakfast in the morning, drop to Port Blair / Harbour for Return journey with a wonderful holiday memories.
We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only , subject to availability at the time of confirmation. First preference will be given to mentioned hotels for reservation. In case of non-availability of these hotels we shall advise the similar or next available option with supplement cost. Itinerary provided is just suggestive and the sightseeing will be done as per availability. In case of no show or late cancellation after reconfirmation charges applicable as per the Hotels Policy and other vendors policy.
Itinerary provided is just suggestive and the sightseeing will be done as per availability.