The territory is 150 km (93 mi) north of Aceh in Indonesia and separated from Thailand and Myanmar (Burma) by the Andaman Sea. It comprises two island groups, the Andaman Islands and the Nicobar Islands, separated by the 10°N parallel, with the Andamans to the north of this latitude, and the Nicobars to the south (or by 179 km). The Andaman Sea lies to the east and the Bay of Bengal to the west.
What is included in the tour
- Ac / Non Ac Accommodation in all places ( Port blair, Rangat, Mayabunder, Diglipur, Neil Island,HaveLock Island )
- Daily Breakfast Lunch & Dinner at all places. ( Port blair, Rangat, Mayabunder, Diglipur, Neil Island,HaveLock Island )
- All transfers in a AC / NON AC Vehicle at Port Blair.
- Elephant Beach, Jolly Buoy Island, Baratang Island with Entry Fees
- Snorkelling trip to Elephant Beach at Havelock Island (On Sharing Basis)
- All Entry/ferry tickets at sightseeing places.
- All Excursions in a general ferry.
- Meet and Greet on arrival / departure.
- All Hotel Taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air fare .
- Any meals other then those specified in Cost Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in cost includes.
- 5 % Government service tax.
- Guide & Any Sports Activities Charges
The Highlights of Andaman tour package takes you to discover the beautiful Islands, which were shrouded in the mystery for centuries because of their inaccessibility. A paragon of beauty, Andamans and Nicobar islands present a landscape of scenic and picturesque extravaganza, shimmering like emeralds. The Andaman and Nicobar Islands consists of 572 emerald Islands, only 36 of which are inhabited.
On the Havelock Island Tour you have enough time to explore the World’s most beautiful beaches and to relax with spending quality time without any hassles, where you are left at your own pace. At night, you can walk on the beach and listen to echoes of the waves chanting throughout. High up and the stars and the moon make up for a perfect ambiance for love and romance.
You can take the same tour as Honeymoon tour to Andamans and Nicobar Islands and can also be taken as the luxury holiday tour to Andaman Islands, Family holiday tour to Andamans, India Island Tour and the activities are the combination of Scuba diving in Andaman, Sea walk in Andaman , Snorkeling in Andaman , Sailing on the ferry from Port Blair to Havelock Island, would be some of the experiences, those will provide you memorable holiday tour package to India and Holiday tour Package to Andaman Islands.
Day 1: Arrival At Port Blair And Half Day Local Sightseeing
- On arrival at Port Blair airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel, Check in make yourself comfortable.
- After freshen Up proceed to the very first beach the Corbyn’s Cove Beach for swimming and beach activity which is 10 km away from Port Blair City on the way visit science Museum, then visit cellular jail ( Cellular jail closed on Monday & on all Govt. holidays ).
- Enjoy the Son et Lumen-ere show at Cellular Jail.
- Return back to your hotel evening free for own activity.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Excursion To Ross Island And Chidiya Tapu
- Today after breakfast ,enjoy a day excursion to Ross Island (Ross Island, the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime) , Important ruins include a Church, Cemetery, Swimming Pool and Chief Commissioner's residence.
- Later proceed for visit Chidiya Tapu sun set point ( 35 kms. from Port Blair ) Chidiya Tapu is the southern most tip of South Andaman. The lush green mangroves, forest cover with numerous chirping birds and the Sylvan Sands and Munda pahar beaches make it an ideal picnic site.
- Overnight stay at Port Blair
Day 3: Port Blair To Havelock Island
- As per your boat timing we will proceed for Havelock Island by Speed Boat . The journey takes 2 hrs from Port Blair , after arrival at Havelock Island proceed to Beach No.7 this beach is called "Radhanagar Beach" and is one of the most popular beaches on Havelock and was named "Best Beach in Asia" by Time in 2004.
- Return back to your hotel, evening free for own activity.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: In Havelock Island
- After breakfast explore one another beach the Elephants Beach ( By fiber boat by sharing basis , this beach is famous for Coral’s , You can go for snorkeling by sharing basis.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Havelock Island To Port Blair
- Check out time of the hotel is 09:00 Hrs. keep your luggage at reception & proceed to explore Kalapathar Beach.
- After visit drop at Jetty to catch the return boat for Port Blair , on Return to port blair back to your hotel.
- Evening free for own activity.
- Overnight stay at hotel
Day 6: Excursion To Baratang & Back To Port Blair
- Today at early morning ( 03:30 AM ) start for your journey to Barathang Island , ( 110 Kms ) road drive, crossing the grand ATR , covered with dense forests on both the side.
- In between the road journey you will cross two islands passages via vessels ferry boats, on arrival at Baratang comes a very exciting part of the journey; the mangrove creek journey by boat leading to the Lime Stone Cave , it’s takes ½ hour journey, then a 20 minutes short trip by road.
- After visit Back to Port Blair ( At 1530 Hrs is Last Escorts ).
- Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 7: Excursion To North Bay Island & Mount Harriet
- Today after breakfast ,enjoy a island tour, move for an enthralling journey to North Bay Island (Coral Island) to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life.
- The glass bottom boat ride ( optional activity ) helps one to take a closer look at the vast coral colonies, you can also enjoy snorkelling & other water sports activity ( optional activity ) on this island ,then return Port Blair.
- Later proceed for visit Mount Harriet (65 km, by road from Port Blair ). The summer headquarters of the Chief Commissioner during British Raj, this place is an ideal for a nice and fascinating over view of the outer islands and the sea. It is the highest peak in the South Andaman’s (365 meters high). One can trek upto Madhuban through a nature trail and can find rare endemic birds, animals and butterflies, In time return Port Blair.
- Overnight stay at Port Blair .
Day 8: Excursion To Jolly Buoy Or Red Skin Island & Back
- After breakfast proceed for excursion trip to Jolly Buoy Island , 40 Kms from Port Blair by Sea - An island in Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park, it offers a breath taking underwater view of coral and marine life. It is an ideal place for snorkeling , sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach.
- Or you’ll visit another island , Red Skin Island . An Island in a nice beach and offers spectacular view of corals and marine life.
- Return to port blair back to your hotel evening free for own activity.
- Overnight stay at hotel .
Day 9: Departure From Portblair With Local Sight Seeing
- Departure from Portblair with local sight seeing (Local Sight seeing point closed on Monday & on all Govt. holidays)
- Morning free for packing & personal activities, on time 08:00am check out from the hotel & proceed for Chatham Saw Mill, Samudrika, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries Museum (City tour depends on the flight departure time if not covered on the departure day it will be organized on the day of arrival).
- On time transfer to Airport.
- Tour Ends.
We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only , subject to availability at the time of confirmation. First preference will be given to mentioned hotels for reservation. In case of non-availability of these hotels we shall advise the similar or next available option with supplement cost. Itinerary provided is just suggestive and the sightseeing will be done as per availability. In case of no show or late cancellation after reconfirmation charges applicable as per the Hotels Policy and other vendors policy.
Itinerary provided is just suggestive and the sightseeing will be done as per availability.