At the start of the Rattanakosin or Bangkok period in the late eighteenth century, when the capital was finally settled at Bangkok, an elephant kraal was established in Krabi by order of Chao Phraya Nakorn (Noi), the governor of Nakhon Si Thammarat, which was by then a part of the Thai Kingdom. He sent his vizier, the Phra Palad, to oversee this task, which was to ensure a regular supply of elephants for the larger town. So many followers immigrated in the steps of the Phra Palad that soon Krabi had a large community in three different boroughs: Pakasai, Khlong Pon, and Pak Lao. In 1872, King Chulalongkorn elevated these to town status, called Krabi, a word that preserves in its meaning the monkey symbolism of the old standard. The town's first governor was Luang Thep Sena, though it continued for a while as a dependency of Nakhon Si Thammarat. This was changed in 1875, when Krabi was raised to a fourth-level town in the old system of Thai government. Administrators then reported directly to the central government in Bangkok, and Krabi's history as an entity separate from other provinces had begun.
What is included in the tour
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Kolkata To Kolkata Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes (CCU-BKK-CCU)
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy.
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast, (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- Cost of insurance up to 59 years of age
What is NOT included in the tour
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Additional charges of Rs. 4100/- per person for On-arrival Thailand Visa
- Visa Fees for the visa processed from India
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Krabi, Thailand- 1 Night
- Phuket, Thailand - 2 Nights
- Pattaya, Thailand - 2 Nights
- Bangkok, Thailand - 2 Nights
Day 1 Destination – Krabi (1 Night)
‘Kolkata To Kolkata" Tour’ Guests will meet at Netaji Subhash International Airport, Kolkata as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Krabi. Welcome to Krabi – Thailand’s largest island. On arrival we explore the Ao Nang Beach.
Day 2 Krabi - Phuket (2 Nights)
Today we enjoy exciting island-hopping tour to the tropical hot spots in the Krabi Sea which includes Phra Nang Cave, Tup Island, Chicken Island and Poda Island. Later we proceed to Phuket. On arrival we explore Patong Beach – most famous for nightlife and sports activities and stroll around the city to see Sino Portuguese style buildings.
Veena World Treat Soft Drink at Krabi Four Island Tour.
Day 3 Phuket
Today we visit Phang Nga Bay National park for scenic views of literally hundreds of limestone cliffs rising over the sea, tour the movie scene 'James Bond Island'. Later we visit Tiger Kingdom Phuket. In the evening we enjoy Fantasea Show.
Veena World Treat Ice Cream at James Bond Island.
Day 4 Phuket – Bangkok – Pattaya (2 Night)
Today we fly to Bangkok. Welcome to Bangkok and proceed to Pattaya. Later we enjoy the famous cabaret show - Alcazar Show in the evening.
Veena World Treat Soft drink at Alcazar Show
Day 5 Pattaya
Today we visit Coral Island. Here we enjoy parasailing and Speed boat ride. We shall view colourful underwater life from Glass Bottom Boat ride. We also get a chance to enjoy various water sports like Banana Boat etc. at your own. Later we visit Nong Nooch village – biggest and most beautiful botanical garden and enjoy Pottery Garden, famous Elephant show and Thai cultural show. In the evening we relax ourselves by the Scientific Thai massage.
Veena World Treat Coconut water at Coral Island and Ice cream at Nong Nooch Village.
Day 6 Pattaya – Bangkok (2 Nights)
Today we visit the tallest building of Pattaya - Pattaya Tower and experience Speed Shuttle/ Sky Shuttle/ Tower Jump which gives breath taking view of the city. Later we leave for Bangkok. En route, we visit Gems Gallery where we enjoy shopping of precious stones and witness a spectacular show in light and sound presentation of the glittering world of gems. In the evening we enjoy dining experience along the Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise.
Veena World Treat Tea/Coffee/Soft drink at Pattaya Tower and Soft drink at Gems Gallery.
Day 7 Bangkok
Today we visit the Safari World – an open zoo where visitors can marvel at the animals living in their natural habitat. At Marine Park, there are a variety of exotic marine animals and shows like Orang Utang Monkey Kick Boxing Show, Cowboy Stunt Show, Sea Lion Show, and Dolphin Show. Here we get an opportunity to have the closest encounter with rare and endangered species of the animal kingdom. Later we enjoy shopping at Indra Square.
Veena World Treat Ice cream at Safari World.
Day 8 Bangkok – Departure to your home town
Today we enjoy city orientation tour which includes the ‘Wat-Pho’ – the temple of the reclining Buddha and Principle Buddha and ‘Wat Traimit’ – the temple of the Golden Buddha. It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, and meet again on one more memorable tour. See you all!! ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ Guests and ‘Joining leaving tour guests will proceed to Airport at scheduled group flight departure time and take a return flight to their home town. Tour Concludes.