One of the most popular places to visit in Thailand, Bangkok not only offers the cosmopolitan amenities that one would expect from other big cities, but also a fine treasure trove of cultural attractions. The city plays host to a number of attractions such as glittering Buddhist temples, magnificent palaces, classical dance performances and a number of shopping centers. Our 4 nights and 5 days ‘Bangkok and Pattaya Tour’ package will take you to two popular destinations in the country which include Bangkok and Pattaya. Read the itinerary given below for your kind perusal.
What is included in the tour
- Two Nights Accommodation at Phuket Hotel
- Two nights accommodation in Pattaya Hotel
- Three nights accommodation in Bangkok Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Half day City and Tour of Phuket (Seat in Coach)
- Coral Island Tour with Lunch and transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
- Bangkok Temple and City Tour with Gems Gallery on Seat in Coach Basis
- Phuket Airport - Phuket Hotel Private transfer
- Phuket Hotel to Phuket Airport Private transfer
- Bangkok Airport- Pattaya Hotel- Bangkok Hotel- Bangkok Airport transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
- GST (Good & Service Tax 5%)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa Fees and Travel Insurance
- Guaranteed early check in or late check out. This is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips and porterage
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year
- week.Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary.
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
The Temple Of Emerald Buddha
The Grand Palace
Wat Pho and the view of the reclining Buddha
Shopping on Siam Square
Splurge on the greatest Sushi of all time
Visiting the hangover Skybar - Lebua
Day 1 - Pattaya -
- Arrive Pattaya. Meet our representative at the airport and he/she will take you to the Hotel Check in. Stay Pattaya with Alcazar Show.
- Overnight stay Pattaya.
Day 2 - Coral Island Tour with Lunch -
- After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Coral Island tour by speedboat, through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Spend the day under the warm tropical sun - relax, swim, snorkel or just laze around on the island's immaculate golden beaches. You can also dive down into the waters to witness the marine life up and close. After Return to hotel.
- Overnight in Pattaya.
Day 3 - Pattaya – Phuket -
- After Breakfast at the Hotel, we proceed to Phuket.
- Overnight stay at Phuket.
Day 4- Phuket Phi Phi Island-
- After Breakfast proceed to visit Phi Phi Island. This Island group in Thailand between the large island of Phuket..the west strait of Malacca coast of the mainland..
Day 5 - Phuket - Bangkok -
- Morning breakfast at the hotel, Check out and proceed back to Bangkok - the city of temples, spas, endless shopping sprees and a vivid nightlife. Check in at Hotel and rest of the day at leisure to explore Bangkok on your own.
- This night Chaopraya Dinner Cruise.
- Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 6 - Bangkok Safari World & Marine Park -
- Morning breakfast at the hotel and proceed to enjoy Safari World and Marine Park. Thailand’s greatest open zoo and Leisure Park offers a great variety of entertainment for everyone. Whether it is an exciting safari drive through the picturesque African wilderness settings, an intimate encounter with our friendly dolphins or an exhilarating fast-paced action stunt spectacular, Safari World has it all.
- Overnight stay at Bangkok hotel
Day 7 - Bangkok City Tour -
- Morning Breakfast at the hotel and proceed to Bangkok city tour we take you to some of Bangkok's most distinguished Buddhist temples locally known as Wats. Visit Wat Traimit, Temple of the Golden Buddha which is home to a 5.5 ton statue of the holy Buddha made from solid gold and is a fine example of Sukhothai art. Evening is free for you to enjoy as you like. There are several Indian and local restaurants to enjoy a sumptuous dinner on your own.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 8 - Departure -
- Morning breakfast at the hotel and check out well in time to proceed to the airport and board the return flight..
We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only , subject to availability at the time of confirmation . First preference will be given to mentioned hotels for reservation. In case of non-availability of these hotels we shall advise the similar or next available option with supplement cost .
Itinerary provided is just suggestive and the sightseeing will be done as per availability. In case of no show or late cancellation after reconfirmation charges applicable as per the Hotels Policy and other vendors policy.
Itinerary provided is just suggestive and the sightseeing will be done as per availability.