Bali is an enchanting Indonesian island, which is famed for its picturesque beaches, volcanic mountains, religious sites, coral reefs, paddy fields, lively bars and more. Explore this mesmerizing island by opting for our well-planned Beautiful Indonesia tour package. The itinerary expands in the duration of 5 days and offers memorable experiences to you. Some of the highlights of this itinerary are watersports activities at the Benoa Beach, visit to popular temples such as Uluwatu temple with sunset views and Tanah Lot Temple, explore the peaceful Ubud village, and morning visit to Kintamani volcano. There are optional dance performances also.
What is included in the tour
- 04 Nights accommodation in Bali.
- Daily breakfast in the hotel.
- Meet & greet assistance at the airport.
- Traditional welcome upon arrival with a Garland, wet tissues, 01 bottle of mineral bottle.
- Full day Benoa Beach with Uluwatu temple Sunset Tour, Benoa Watersports Tour (Parasailing, Banana Boat Ride & Jet Skii included).
- Kintamani Volcano Tour & Ubud Village tour.
- Bedugul and Tanah lot Temple Tour.
- 01 active GSM Prepaid Card upon arrival per family.
- Return airport transfers.
- All transfer & sightseeing on Private Basis.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare charges.
- Applicable Airport taxes.
- Bali Visa Charges. (Visa is on arrival and Free of Cost for Indian Passport Holders)
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400 Hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs.)
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Water sports at the popular Benoa Beach
- Uluwatu Sunset tour
- Kecak Dance performance (optional)
- Kintamani Volcano Tour
- Visit to the pristine Ubud Village
- Barong Dance performance in Kintamani (optional)
- Tanah Lot Temple, an ancient Hindu site
Day 1: Arrive in Bali
Arrival at the Bali Airport. Meet the tour representative who helps you with an assisted transfer to the hotel. As you are at the airport, notice that it is a wonderful example of traditional culture, simplicity and modernity. Continue to the hotel. On the way, you come across a huge statue of war scene between Karna and Gatotkacha from the Hindu epic, Mahabharata. After completing the check-in formalities, the day is now at leisure. Explore this beautiful and tranquil island on your own.
Overnight stay in Bali.
Day 2: Bali – Full Day Benoa Beach with Uluwatu Sunset Tour
Post breakfast on day 2, head to Tanjung Benoa beach for partaking in water sports, away from chaos of the city life. The beach is located northwards of Nusa Dua and offers a number of watersports activities such as banana boat ride, jet skiing and parasailing. The shores also have a number of restaurants and beach shacks where you can enjoy drinks and sumptuous delicacies of your choice. The evening is scheduled for a visit to southern Bali, offering an insight into the region's soul. Visit the popular Uluwatu temple, placed on a cliff top, at a height of 825 feet. From the temple, savor the views of the sprawling Indian Ocean and the sun setting in the horizon.
Later on, you can enjoy Kecak Dance performance (optional), after sunset. Kecak and Fire Dance is absolutely dreamlike and transports you into another world. As the episode of Lanka Dehan from Ramayana is being showcased, listen to the gripping chant of kecak, kecak' in the background.
Stay overnight in Bali.
Day 3: Bali - Kintamani Volcano Tour & Ubud Village
In the morning, enjoy breakfast. Later, enjoy excursion to the Kintamani Volcano. This is one of the most popular day tours in Bali, offering a sneak-peek into the life of the Balinese people. During the tour, visit the Batuan village- known for traditional batik and hand weavings, Mas village- known for wood carvings, and then drive past Celuk village- known for silver and gold works. Next, the visit is to the popular historical and ancient Hindu temples of Bali. Now, visit Mount Batur and Lake Batur in Kintamani village for treating for eyes to the breathtaking views of the surroundings. The day comes to an end in the popular Ubud market. Get your hands on some wonderful souvenirs.
Later on, if you want, you can attend Barong Dance performance in Kintamani (optional). This is an extraordinary Balinese dance performance of about an hour, showcasing ever on-going hypothetical war between goodness and badness.
Day 4: Bali – Tanah Lot Temple
After breakfast, get ready for visiting the popular Tanah Lot Temple. One of the most important landmarks in Bali, this temple is known for a stunning offshore setting and wonderful views of the sunset. Located on the top of a cliff, this is an ancient Hindu sacred site with the sea waters in the background. Close to the temple are a number of shops, restaurants, and a cultural park that hosts dance performances on a regular basis. The temple is 20 km northwest of Kuta. Do not forget to capture the scenery in your camera. This visit is going to be a memorable affair.
Overnight in Bali.
Day 5: Departure from Bali
Today is the last day of your tour. Enjoy your breakfast. The rest of the day is at leisure. Later on, get timely transferred to the airport to board the flight for your onward journey.