Madhya Pradesh is the second largest state in India. Located in the heart of Central India, the state is quite popular for tourism as it abounds with historical places, spiritual destinations and wildlife.
Exploring the multihued allures of this state will be a fascinating experience. The journey will cover some popular destinations such as Bhopal, Pachmarhi, Sanchi and Udaigiri among others. Read the itinerary given below for your kind perusal.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in standard rooms in a family-run guesthouse in Leh on single/double occupancy
- High Quality Camping Arrangements
- Toilet tent with portable toilet seats
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Charges of 2 guides (for the group of maximum 12 trekkers so 1 guide for 6 group members)
- All meals starting from dinner on the Day 1 till breakfast on Day 9. (8 Dinners, 8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches) We have a system of providing 6 small meals along with tea/coffee in between.
- Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee (if any)
- Permits & camping fee (if any)
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport from and back to Leh as per the itinerary in Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Scorpio (extra charges)
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag ( Rs. 1800)
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Great Stupa at Sanchi
- Lakes and monuments in Bhopal
- Sunset point in Pachmarhi
- Popular holy places in Bhopal
Day 1: Arrival Bhopal
On reaching Bhopal, meet our IHPL representative who will help you take a transfer to the hotel. Check-in to the hotel and freshen up. Spend the rest of the day at leisure or you can go for a leisure walk around the place. Return to the hotel and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Sanchi - Bhopal Sightseeing
After having your breakfast, leave for a sightseeing tour around Bhopal. You can begin with a visit to one of the oldest stupas of India, ‘Sanchi Stupa’ that was built 2000 years ago. In the afternoon, pay a visit to other attractions of Bhopal, including Moti Masjid, Sadar Manzil and the Upper & Lower Lakes. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3:Bhopal - Pachmarhi
This morning, you take a transfer to your next destination, Pachmarhi. Drive towards Pachmarhi, which is located at a distance of 200 km. On reaching, check into the hotel. After you take some rest, leave for sightseeing. Visit Bee Fall, Fairy Pool, Handi Khoh and Dhoopgarh. In the evening, you can visit the Padmini Lake and enjoy boating, horse ride or camel ride. Later, return to the hotel and have a comfortable stay at night.
Day 4: Pachmarhi – Bhopal
After having your breakfast, leave for Bhopal. On arrival in Bhopal, check-in to the hotel and freshen up. Later, you can leave for sightseeing at Shaukat Mahal, Gauhar Mahal and National Museum of Mankind or spend the day at leisure. In the evening, return back to the hotel for dinner and stay overnight.
Day 5: Bhopal (departure)
Munch your breakfast and then take a transfer to the airport/ railway station and carry on with your onward journey. The tour ends here.