Incredible Himachal Holidays offer kinnaur holiday tour packages, kinnaur budget tour, kinnaur jeep safari Holidays in the Himachal Pradesh is a soothing experience – the scenic beauty of Sangla Valley, Sarahan,Kalpa or Kaza as has spread into the folklore as Kinnaur. The lush green orchards of the scenic Sangla Valley or the stark magnificence of the Hangrang Valley and Kalpa a beautiful tribal village of Kinnaur showcases a different world altogether. The Kinnaur district lies aprox. 250Kms from the State Capital of Shimla, which is accessible by Air, Rail or Road and then by the NH22 through a picturesque landscape overseen by the majestic Kinnaur Kailash range and valleys. Visit Kinnaur with Incredible Himachal Holidays and the Lahaul – Spiti region in off-beat style staying in camps to experience a land of natural beauty, exotic Culture and a paradise to the travellers. Camping in Sangla Valley is the best way to have the adventure in the lapse of the nature. The best months of the year for Camping in Sangla Valley are from March to middle of September to the first half of November. Warm clothes are highly recommended. Its picturesque villages will win your hearts & so will the Kinnaur inhabitants.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in standard rooms in a family-run guesthouse in Leh on single/double occupancy
- Daily Breakfast Lunch & Dinner at all places
- h Quality Camping Arrangements
- Toilet tent with portable toilet seats
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Charges of 2 guides (for the group of maximum 12 trekkers so 1 guide for 6 group members)
- All meals starting from dinner on the Day 1 till breakfast on Day 9. (8 Dinners, 8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches) We have a system of providing 6 small meals along with tea/coffee in between.
- Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee (if any)
- Permits & camping fee (if any)
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport from and back to Leh as per the itinerary in Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Scorpio (extra charges)
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag ( Rs. 1800)
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
MAXIMUM ELEVATION : 4500 MTS, MAJESTIC KINNER KAILASH VIEW, OFF-ROADING TRAILS , APPLE ORCHARDS, PICTURESQUE HIKING TRAILS, MONASTERY VISITS, LOCAL RELIGION AND CULTURAL EXPERIENCES, CHITKUL - LAST VILLAGE OF INDIA (SPECIAL VISIT), HIMACHALI CUISINE
- Day 1: Delhi to Shimla (380 kilometres in approximately 8 hours)
Arrive at Delhi Railway Station & drive to Shimla which is 2180 metres above the sea level. Spend the day at leisure by exploring the Mall.
- Day 2: Shimla - Sarahan (165 kilometres in approximately 7 hours)
After breakfast, drive from Shimla to Sarahan via Kufri, Theog, Fagu, Narkanda, Rampur. On this route, halt at Rampur for lunch. On reaching Sarahan, check-in to your Hotel.
2165 metres above the sea level, Sarahan commands a view of Srikhand Mahadev Peak and is famous for 800 years old Bhimkali Temple, one of the best examples of Hill Architecture. Iin the evening, enjoy panoramic view of Shrikhand Peaks. Also visiting Bhimkali Temple - one of the 51 Shaktipeeths. Attend the mesmerising evening Aarti Ceremony there.
After this return to your hotel for a delicious dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 3: Sarahan - Sangla (90 kilometres in approximately 5 hours)
Sarahan is 2744 metres above the sea leve. Participate in morning Aarti at Bhimkali Temple. After breakfast, check-out from your Hotel and depart for Sangla via Karcham. Your journey from here will take you to another spectacular destination in the middle Himalayas which is also known as Baspa valley – the prettiest valley in Himachal.
Arrive at Sangla & check-in to your Hotel. After a delicious dinner, sleep comfortably overnight.
- Day 4: Sangla - Chitkul - Sangla (40 kilometres in approximately 3 hours)
After breakfast, explore the vicinity around including an ancient Kamru Fort & Temple dedicated to the Goddess Kamakhya Devi which was brought from Assam. After lunch, leave for an excursion to Chitkul - the last Village on old Indo-Tibetan trade route. Walk through the green orchards, by a brilliant stream. As the day falls, return to your hotel in Sangla for dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 5: Sangla - Kalpa (49 kilometres in approximately 4 hours)
After breakfast this morning, check-out from your hotel and drive to Kalpa. 2670 metres above the sea level, Kalpa is the district headquarter of Kinnaur and was once the favorite getaway of Lord Dalhousie. On reaching Kalpa, check-in to your Hotel. Once known as Chini, little has changed in Kalpa in the last 500 years. Legend has it that when Lord Dalhousie wanted to take a break from his hectic schedule in Shimla, he would come here on his Horseback. By the side of Kalpa is a 79-foot rock formation that resembles a Shivlinga that changes the colour as the day passes and is visible to the naked eye on a clear day. After lunch, rest in your hotel for a while. In the evening, visit the Buddhist Gompa - Hu Bu Lan Kar. Return to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 6: Kalpa Sightseeing
Early morning, enjoy the Sunrise over Kinner Kailash Peaks. Kalpa is famous for its apples & chilgoza plantations. The tree belongs to the Pine Family & the fruit is in about an inch long, in soft cover. After breakfast, visit the local School & Narayan Nagini Temple Complex, which has Shrines of Hindu, Buddhist and local Deities. After lunch, go for an excursion trip to Roghi Village to get closer to the ‘Pahari’ way of Life as you mingle with the locals. Later return to your hotel in Kalpa for dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 7: Kalpa to Shimla (240 kilometres in approximately 8 hours)
After breakfast, drive from Kalpa to Shimla, a drive of around 8 hours. Reach Shimla in the evening and spend rest of the day at leisure. Return to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 8: Shimla to Delhi (380 kilometers in Approx 8 hour)
After breakfast, drive to Delhi, and further to Delhi and get dropped at the railway station or airport for your onward journey.