Located in the western part of India, Gujarat is a vibrant state famous for its virgin beaches, medieval monuments, lip smacking delicacies and the vibrant festivals. The monumental edifices include crumbled remains, World Heritage Sites, mosques, forts, palaces and temples among others. The 9 day ‘Classic Gujarat Heritage’ tour package will take you to the best of destinations in Gujarat teemed with architectural monuments.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in standard rooms in a family-run guesthouse in Leh on single/double occupancy
- Daily Breakfast Lunch & Dinner at all places
- High Quality Camping Arrangements
- Toilet tent with portable toilet seats
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Charges of 2 guides (for the group of maximum 12 trekkers so 1 guide for 6 group members)
- All meals starting from dinner on the Day 1 till breakfast on Day 9. (8 Dinners, 8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches) We have a system of providing 6 small meals along with tea/coffee in between.
- Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee (if any)
- Permits & camping fee (if any)
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport from and back to Leh as per the itinerary in Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Scorpio (extra charges)
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag ( Rs. 1800)
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Sightseeing Excursion to Jambugodha
- Excursion to Champaner-Archaeological Park
- Excursion to Harrappen Era
- Shopping spree in the local markets of Bhavnagar
- Sightseeing tour of Wankhaner- Watson Museum and Rashtriya Shala
Day 01 : Vadodara - Ahmedabad (Arrival)
Upon arrival at Vadodara/Ahmedabad airport/ railway station, leave by road for Jambugoda. On arrival, meet our tour representative who’ll assist you in smooth transfer to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02 : Jambhoghoda
Post breakfast in the morning, set out for a full day sightseeing tour of Jambugodha to witness the traditional culture and lifestyle. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 03 : Jambugodha - Uthelia
Post breakfast, leave by road for Uthelia via Champaner. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to more than hundred architectural edifices. Stay overnight in Uthelia.
Day 04 : Uthelia - Bhavnagar
Post breakfast in the morning, excursion to Harrappen Era, located at Lothal. Thereafter, proceed towards Bhavnagar, a historical town. In the evening, visit the Museum and the local markets. Stay overnight in Bhavnagar.
Day 05 : Bhavnagar
Early morning, drive towards Palitana. On the way, visit Shetrunjaya Hill, nestled at 2000 feet. The town has around 863 temples with arches, carved pillars and ornamented idols, which dates back to the 11th century. Stay overnight in Bhavnagar.
Day 06 : Bhavnagar - Gondal
Post breakfast in the morning, hit the road to Gondal. Arrive in Gondal by afternoon and check in at the hotel. In the evening, visit the Naulakha Palace, built in the 17th century and known for its stone carvings and exquisite Jarokha balconies. Stay overnight in Gondal.
Day 07 : Gondal - Wankaner
Post breakfast, leave by road for Wanakner. On the way, explore the tourist attractions in Rajkot which include Watson Museum and Rashtriya Shala. Arrive in Wanakner by afternoon and explore the Palace Museum and the local village. Stay overnight in Wankaner.
Day 08 : Wankaner - Ahmedabad
Post an early morning breakfast, drive to Ahmedabad. In the afternoon, set off for a half day sightseeing tour of Ahmedabad. Stay overnight in Ahmedabad.
Day 09 : Departure - Ahmedabad
Today, you will be transferred to the airport to board flight for onward destination.