Mandarmani is a seaside resort village in the state of West Bengal, India, lies in East Midnapore district and at the northern end of the Bay of Bengal. It is one of the large and fast developing seaside resort village of West Bengal. It is almost 180 km from KolkataAirport on the Kolkata - Digha route. red crabs crawling around the 13 km long beach is a special attraction of Mandarmani. It is argued to be the longest driveable (drive in) beach in India..
What is included in the tour
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Train Fare
What is NOT included in the tour
- Guaranteed early check in or late check out. This is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same.
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips and porterage
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary.Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- Mandarmani Beach
- The Delta
- New Digha Beach
- Shankarpur Beach
- Talsari Beach
- Marine Station/Aquarium of Zoological Survey of India
Day – 4: Either stay at Mandarmoni for a day tour to Tazpur (and/or) Shankarpur. Take to some beach activities. Lunch on the local beach / spice hotel / shacks.Come back in the evening to Mondarmoni hotel / resort. Just relax in the hotel / resort or enjoy a Bonfire (on request). Night stay in Beach Resort at Mondarmoni (or) Shankarpur.
Day – 5: Rise early morning to watch the sunrise while sipping tea from an earthen cup. Take a stroll on the beach. Enjoy a local breakfast offered. Take a bath in the sea. Have lunch in the Hotel / Resort on en-route in some Dhaba dotting the highway. Proceed towards Kolkata. Tour ends…