Dooars is the undulating plains virtually on foot of the Himalayas starting from Siliguri in the west and Alipurduar in east, bordered by Assam, Bangladesh and Bhutan.The vast area is under exclusive administrative control of Coochbehar and Jalpaiguri district of West Bengal state of India. You may club your trip to Dooars along with popular destinations of Darjeeling and Gangtok (Sikkim). Siliguri serves as a perfect launchpad for all these destinations..
What is included in the tour
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals other then those specified in Cost Includes..
- All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary by Non AC vehicle.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in cost includes.
- Guide & Any Sports Activities Charges.
- Applicable Taxes
- Jaldapara Wildlife Sanctuary
- Sikia Jhora through Buxa Tiger Reserve
- South Khayerbari: Tiger and Leopard Rescue Center
- Murti is a perfect weekend destination
- Chapramari wilderness camp
- Chilapata and Mendabari Jungle Camp
- Buxa Fort and Tiger Reserve Forest
- 28 Mile is within the Buxa Tiger Reserve forest
- Jayanti forest village inside the Buxa Tiger Reserve
- Garuchira Village Eco Tourism is around 80 km from Alipurduar
- Godk or Godak at a distance of 15 km from Bindu
- Jhalong River Camp
- Rocky Island is only 3 kilometers from Suntalekhola in the Samsing hills
- Cooch Behar is a district with a royal heritage
- Suntalekhola River Camp at an altitude of around 750 meters
Day – 4: Transfer to Lataguri (Gorumara National Park): Early morning breakfast - Check out from Jaldapara. Drive to Lataguri; 75 km, 2 hours. Check into the Resort and have lunch or one can have lunch outside rich tropical forests, innumerable hill streams cutting across the green carpet, undulating plains makes this a tourist hotspot. Visit to someoffbeat place in the lap of Himalaya with wildlife or afternoon (4 PM - 6 PM), go for jungle Jeep Safari and a few Watch Tower with Buffalo Cart ride (your cost) if tickets are available. In the late evening campfire & tribal dance at the resort can be arranged (Optional). Night stay in Hotel / Resort at Latagturi.
(You may extend your tour for 2 more days covering Darjeeling / Kalimpong / Kurseong at a minimum cost/free*)