Dooars is a scenic hill town located at a height range from 90 meters to 1750 meters in the midst of picturesque natural excellence loaded with stunning valleys, meandering rivers and streams, rolling hill slopes and beautiful tea plantations. The hill station of Dooars derived its name from the word ‘doors’ and forms an excursion getaways to Sikkim, North Bengal, Bhutan & the North-Eastern states. With eastern Himalayas as background, Dooars is highlight its scenic charm by sprawling meadows, cascading streams, Sal forests and calm and serene little hamlets.
What is included in the tour
- • 04 Adults / 02 NAC Deluxe Cottages at Aranya
- • Meal plan – MAP (04 Breakfast & 04 Dinner)
- • All transfer and sightseeing by 01 NAC Tata Sumo / Similar vehicle as per itinerary mentioned above (point to point basis).
- • Including GST.
What is NOT included in the tour
- • Personal expenses
- • Entrance fees and guide charges
- • All forest related expenses
- • Additional sightseeing or extra usage of a vehicle other than mentioned in the itinerary.
1. Gorumara National Park: Gorumara National Park is a medium sized national park surrounded by picturesque landscape and dense forests. It is situated on Murti and Jaldhaka rivers flood plain. The Gorumara National Park boasts wide variety of fauna and flora and among them the Asiatic one-horned rhino are popular one.
2. Jaldapara Wildlife Sanctuary: Spread over an area of 141 square kilometers and at a height of 61 meters, the Jaldpara Wildlife Sanctuary is a national park known for its vast population of Great Indian One Horned Rhinos. The Park is also home to some other wide varieties of flora and fauna.
3. Neora Valley National Park: Named after Neora River, the Neora Valley National Park is one of the richest biological regions found in the entire Northeast. Covering a total area of 88 square kilometers, the Neora Valley National Park was establish in 1986 and is home to Clouded Leopard, Red Panda, Himalayan Black Bear, Gaur, Goral and many more.
4. Buxa Tiger Reserve: Buxa Tiger Reserve is a tiger reserve and was named after the famous Buxa Fort. The reserve is known for its highest density of Royal Bengal Tigers after Sunderban and is home to endangered wildlife and rich vegetation.
5. Alipurduar: Alipurduar is a small town from where the view of Bhutal Valley and Buxa Hills are just spell-bounded. The town serves as a gateway to Bhutan
Day-1: NJP Railway Station to Lataguri
Arrival at NJP Railway Station, our representative will be there to receive you and he will assist you to board your vehicle to Lataguri. Reach and check in to Hotet, at an evening get ready for Jungle Jeep Safari (on direct payment basis), overnight at Lataguri.
Day-2: Full day sightseeing of Jhalong, Bindu, Dalgaon View Point
After breakfast, take a drive for full day sightseeing of Jhalong / Bindu, Dalgaon view point sightseeing. Enjoy the sound of river Jaldhaka. The Hydel project at Jaldhaka attracts a lot of tourists. Jhalong/Bindu is rich with natural beauty. Spend some times to take a picture at Dalgaon View Point. Since Jaldhaka is the border of Bhutan, viewing Bhutan Mountain is the most attraction of this place. Back to resort and evening at leisure. Overnight stay at Lataguri.
Day-3: Full day sightseeing of Samsing, Suntalekhola, Murti River Side
After breakfast drive for full day sightseeing of Samsing, a nice cool shady place at an altitude of 600 meters; Samsing is a newer addition to the North Bengal tourist map for its tranquil landscape and unpolluted surroundings. The horizon extended tea gardens, undulating hill slopes, meandering streams, rural life of simple village people attracting a large number of tourists from different parts of the country. On the way, you will be crossing tea garden, ask the driver to stop for a while to take pictures of lush green tea garden. After visiting Suntalekhola, Rocky Island, here you can enjoy the Murti River and Laliguras View Point. Back to the resort you will be reaching resort in the evening. Overnight stay at Lataguri.
Day-4: Day visit of Jaldapara
After breakfast, take a drive for day visit of Jaldapara. Visit Khayerbari Leopard Centre and enjoys Safari or elephant ride (on direct payment basis). overnight at Jaldapara.
After breakfast, check out from Hotels/Resort and then transfer to NJP Railway Station with sweet memories of Wilder Dooars.