Dubai is one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates. It is rather like an independent city-state and is the most modern and progressive emirate in the UAE, developing at an unbelievable pace in the tourist and trade sectors especially. Recently Dubai won the bid to host EXPO 2020, a Universal scale Registered Exposition approved by the Bureau of International Expositions (BIE), Paris.
What is included in the tour
- 04 Nights Accommodation in mentioned hotel or similar (subject to availability)
- Daily Breakfast
- Half Day Dubai City Tour By English Speaking Guide with transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner - 4x4 Land cruiser on Seat in Coach Basis
- Arabian Dhow Cruise & Dinner at Dubai Creek with transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
- Return Dubai International Airport to Hotel transfers on Seat in Coach- Free upgrade to Private transfers
- Dubai city drive ( trio) except Friday
- Desert safari ( trio)
- Dhow cruise- free marina upgrade
- Return airport transfer on private basis
- All tour and transfer is on SIC basis
- Dubai vat is included
What is NOT included in the tour
- Government Service Tax of 5.0 %
- Dubai Visa
- Dubai Tourism Dirham between AED 10 to AED 20 per room per night
- Travel Insurance
- Guaranteed early check in or late check out. This is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same.
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips and porterage
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- Visit the tallest building in the world
- Enjoy a sumptuous buffet dinner at the Armani Hotel restaurant
- Cruise alongside Dubai Marina by dhow
- Go to the stunning Saga World Dubai Mall
- Ascend to he observation deck of the Burj Khalifa and see Dubai from above
- Explore the Islamic souk of Al Bahar
Day 1: Dubai + Dhow Cruise With Dinner
- Pickup Time: - 7:00pm to 7:30pm, Duration 2Hr.
- Dubai Creek, Heritage Village, Chamber of Commerce National Bank of Dubai, Twin Towers, Cargo Port and Location Culture area, Open Sea - Towards The Palm Deira side.
- Dinning - International Buffet Unlimited Soft Drinks, Juices, Tea and Coffee Option of dining under sky moonlight or Air conditioned area, Personal Care for every guest.
Day 2: Half Day City Tour
- Pick Up Time:- 8:30 to 9:00am.
- Morning after breakfast proceeds for sightseeing of half day city tour. We will see, Jumeirah Mosque, Jumeirah Beach, The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Creek, Bastakiya Area, Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab.
Day 3: Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Pick up by 4x4 wheels Drive from any point in Dubai and Sharjah between 3.00pm to 3.30 p.m.
- Drive through the desert along Lehbab -Dune Bashing. 45 minutes Dune Driving, Sun Set Photography Camel Rides-Arabic Coffee (Gahwa) and Fresh Dates, Traditional costumes-Tanura Dance, Belly Dancing , Henna Painting, Shisha Smoking (with flabbier ) Unlimited soft drinks, tea coffee and mineral water, Buffet Dinner and B.B.Q.(vegetarian food also available on request).
- Departure at 9.30 pm.
Day 4: Burj Khalifa With Ticket And Transfer
- Pick Up Time: - 6:00pm to 6:30pm on Sic Basis
- Level 124:- At the Top Burj Khalifa typically last 1.5Hours
- Fountain Show
Day 5: Departure
- Pick up from hotel and drop to airport.
We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only , subject to availability at the time of confirmation. First preference will be given to mentioned hotels for reservation. In case of non-availability of these hotels we shall advise the similar or next available option with supplement cost. Itinerary provided is just suggestive and the sightseeing will be done as per availability. In case of no show or late cancellation after reconfirmation charges applicable as per the Hotels Policy and other vendors policy.
Itinerary provided is just suggestive and the sightseeing will be done as per availability.