Extract a week from a hectic daily life and fly off to Kerala with our ‘Enchanting Kerala Tour’ package for a relaxing holiday in this southern Indian state. The five nights and 6 days journey will cover Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady and Kumarakom. The journey will cover Kerala’s most breathtaking cities, backwater region, hill stations and wildlife sanctuaries, each of which have significantly contributed in the popularity of this state.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation using 01 Double Room.
- Daily Breakfast Lunch & Dinner at all places
- All transfer and sightseeing by AC Indigo/ Similar with all India Tourist permit.
- 01 Kathakali dance show.
- All currently applicable taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Any Riding/ Safari
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- City Tours of Cochin- Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church, Dutch Palace and Chinese Fishing Nets
- Trekking in Munnar
- Safari ride in Eravikulam National Park
- Boat safari in the Periyar Tiger Reserve
Day 1: Cochin (Arrival)
Upon arrival at the Cochin airport/ railway station, you will be given a warm welcome followed by assisted transfer to the hotel for check-in. After having lunch, embark on a sightseeing tour of Cochin which include Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church, Dutch Palace and Chinese Fishing Nets. Later, return to the hotel for night stay.
Day 2: Cochin - Munnar
Today, after breakfast, start driving towards Munnar and enjoy the fascinating views of the Cardamom hills and verdant tea plantations. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel/resort to relax. Later, enjoy some trekking around the place. Stay overnight in Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar
In the morning, embark on a sightseeing trip around Munnar. The places you will visit include the Eravikulam National Park, Old Munnar Town, the Mattupetty Dam & Dairy Farm and other tourist attractions. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Munnar.
Day 4: Munnar - Thekkady (120 km-4 hrs)
Post an early morning breakfast, leave by road towards Periyar National Park in Thekkady. In the evening, enjoy a boat cruise on the Periyar Lake and explore the large variety of wildlife species that inhabit this national park. After wildlife sightseeing, return back to the hotel for night stay.
Day 5: Kumarakom
Today, drive towards Kumarakom and marvel at the lush green surroundings en-route. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel and spend rest of the day in leisure. Overnight stay in Kumarakom.
Day 6: Kumarakom (Departure)
On the final day, start driving towards Cochin and get transferred to the airport/ railway station to board flight back home.