Every avid biker dreams of a Ladakh bike trip. The challenging mountains and passes open up to the most beautiful views in addition of being one of the greatest adventures of one’s life. Experience the bliss and adventure with our handpicked Ladakh Motorcycle Tour. Enjoy the ultimate thrill of driving on through the mountains. Starting from the scenic trails from Kullu Valley to Leh, the Ladakh Bike Trip 2019 is a well-crafted itinerary of 10 days. Enjoy the thrills of beautiful places like Manali, Jispa, Sarchu, Leh, Pangong Lake, and Khardung La with Ladakh trip. In addition, enjoy shopping at Leh bazaars, visit to monasteries like Thiksey and Shey, visit to Buddhist Shanti Stupa and more with the adventure-filled Ladakh bike tour packages.
What is included in the tour
- All hotel, guesthouse and camping charges in Himachal and Ladakh (Single/ Twin/ Double) room sharing basis as per above mention cost.
- 350cc/500 CC Royal Enfields for riders.
- Tour leader and tour guide.
- Luggage racks and bungee cords for strapping on soft luggage.
- Backup pickup Tempo or Balero pickup and mechanic.
- First aid kit and oxygen cylinder & Helmets.
- Rain coat/ Gumboots Shoes High Ankle.
- All Hotels with breakfast & dinner during the stay.
- Inner line permit as per itinerary.
- Road tax, toll tax NGT tax.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tour leaders will collect a kitty to pay for all these expenses.
- Alcohol and other beverages.
- Without fuel biker: Petrol - all riders will be expected to pay their own fuel bills at petrol stations. Minimum INR 4500 & Maximum INR 5000 approximately.
- Gloves, jackets, boots, strap.
- Bus fare extra (Delhi - Manali Or Vice Versa)
- Bike riding jacket, Gloves, boots, strap, warm clothes, thermal coat, sunscreen, goggles, dry fruits, sports shoes, knee pad & elbow pad, desired helmet (if you can bring) we are providing only standard helmet.
- GST 5 % extra on total billing.
- Ride on meandering roads of the Kullu Valley
- Drive to Jispa, via Rohtang Pass
- Bike ride on Baralachha Pass to reach the camp site in Sarchu
- A challenging drive on Tanglang-La Pass (one of the world’s highest passes)
- Thiksey and Shey Monastery, Leh
- Shopping in the bazaars of Leh
- Visit to the beautiful Pangong Lake
- Ride on the popular Khardung La pass
- Savor sumptuous local delicacies
- Admire the breathtaking scenery
Day 1: Arrival in Manali (By bus)
Arrive in Manali and complete the check-in formalities at the hotel. You are free till afternoon. Relax in your rooms. After savoring lunch, get ready for your motorbike tour. Start riding the meandering roads of the Kullu Valley with Himalayas on one side and the roaring River Beas on the other. Do not lose yourself in admiring the stunning scenery as the roads are pretty tricky. Enjoy the amazing and exciting experience. Back to the hotel.
Stay overnight in Manali.
Day 2: Manali - Jispa (150 km)
On the 2nd day, leave your beds early. Get ready for an exciting day. Start your bike ride by driving on the stunning Rohtang Pass, positioned at an altitude of 3798 m. The excitement of driving on this pass lies in the fact that this is an extremely challenging road with hairpin bends. The weather conditions are most of the times uncertain too. You come across a number of tourists who have come here to enjoy snow activities. Drive via Lahaul valley, nestled amid snow-clad peaks. Arrival to Jispa is in late evening. Savor mountain dinner comprising of hot momos and Thupka, a special traditional Himalayan soup, made from vegetables and meat.
Stay overnight in Jispa.
Day 3: Jispa - Sarchu (120 km)
The day is going to be equally amazing. Start your bike journey to Sarchu, the next beautiful destination. As you drive past Jispa, you enter the Greater Himalayan landscape. Notice that size of the mountains has become bigger than the previous roads. Treat your eyes to the wonderful views as you are driving on Baralachha Pass (5000 m). Continue your ride till you reach Sarchu, a village that forms the border line between Himachal and Kashmir. Arrive at the Sarchu camp. The rest of the day is for relaxing. Make sure that you consume a lot of fluids.
Night stay in camp.
Day 4: Sarchu - Leh (215 km)
The journey today is going to be a challenging as you are going to ride your bike via flatlands and entering into mountainous range horizon. Keep driving on the world's highest mountain pass, Tanglang-La Pass (5300 m). As you cross the pass, you enter into the mountainous roads of Leh. On the way visit the very popular monasteries of Leh- Thiksey and Shey, made on hilltops. On the borders of Changspa, check into a hotel. The evening is at leisure. Savor local delicacies and get an insight into the culture of Ladakh.
Day 5: Khardungla Pass (Leh)
On the 5th day of the tour, get onto your bike to visit the very popular Khardungla Pass. Lying at an altitude of 18360 feet above the sea level, it is one of the world's highest mountain passes. Afternoon is scheduled for sightseeing in Leh, housing a mixed population of Buddhists and Muslims. While driving at the central street, stop at any of the eating joints to enjoy finger-licking local dishes. Explore Leh on foot, visiting the Old Fort and the other attractions. Plan a memorable evening at any of the garden restaurants.
Day 6: Leh - Pangong Lake (149 km)
The day is scheduled for visiting one of the most popular lakes in Leh, Pangong Lake. It is the largest brackish lake in Asia. The lake sprawls in India as well as China. Two-third area of the lake falls in China. The surroundings of the lake are breathtaking. The lake water is known to be changing colors during the day. Later, continue your drive and cross Chang La. Keep driving till the army checkpoint of Tangse. The journey ends here. Check-in at a resort.
Day 7: Pangong - Leh (149 km)
After an early morning breakfast, start driving back to Leh. This is going to be your last day in Leh. Spend the day in exploring the wonderful attractions of Leh. Visit the symbol of peace, the white-colored Shanti Stupa. Indulge in shopping at the local bazaars of Leh. Witness the beautiful views of the Zanskar range and the Indus Valley.
Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 8: Leh - Sarchu (215 km)
Today, start driving backwards on the path from where you arrived in Leh. On the way, you drive past Pang and Sarchu. Sarchu is known to be the middle point of Manali and Leh. As you arrive in Sarchu, settle in the camps. The rest of the day is free.
Overnight stay in camps.
Day 9: Sarchu - Manali (215 km)
On day 9 of the tour, start your bike through the plains of Sarchu. Till noon, you arrive at the Baralaccha plains. Now continue the comfortable journey through smooth rides up to the Lahaul ranges. Arrive at Rohtang pass on which you have to drive carefully. In the night you get to Manali. Complete the check-in formalities at the hotel.
Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 10: Manali (Departure)
Today is the last of the bike tour. Depart for your home destinations.