Gangtok Tour Package
Route: Gangtok – Lachung – Yumthang – Tsomgo Lake – BabaMandir – Gangtok – Njp
Gangtok- 3Nights | Lachung - 1 Night
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in Gangtok Hotel or Similar
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train Fare/ Flight Fare
- Guaranteed early check in or late check out. This is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same.
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips and porterage
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary.
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
This is a very comprehensive tour for those looking for a short but comprehensive holiday which packs in all the highlights Darjeeling and Sikkim the “Queen of Hills” has to offer. After visiting the charming tea gardens and at dawn visit atop Tiger Hill we will drive through the lush valley to Gangtok – the capital of Sikkim. Walk through the fascinating bazaar full of local products and produce in Gangtok. Visit the famous Tsomgo Lake and Temi Tea Garden. And see the world’s third highest Mount Kanchenjunga with your very own eyes.
Day 1: IXB / NJP - Gangtok - 125kms / 4 hrs
- After arrival meet & greet at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,480 ft.). On arrival check-in to hotel.
- Evening free at leisure / you can visit MG Marg at your own.
- Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 2: Gangtok - Lachung - About 120 kms / 6 hrs
- After breakfast start for Lachung (altitude 8800 ft) for about 6 hours.
- En route photo stop at Singhik View Point, Seven Sisters falls, Naga Falls, Bhim Nala, On the way stop for Lunch by your own. Evening reach Lachung.
- Dinner at hotel.
- Overnight halt at Lachung hotel.
Day 3: Lachung – Yumthang Excursion - Gangtok - 24 Km. & 11,800 ft
- Early Morning after breakfast, drive for 24 km to Yumthang-valley (known as Valley of Flowers).
- On the way back visit Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties.
- Back to hotel for lunch.
- Afternoon start for Gangtok. On arrival check-in to hotel at Gangtok.
- Overnight at Gangtok.
Day 4: Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir Excursion
- After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.), which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city.
**Note: Nathula Pass subject to availability on the spot because of weather conditions. Extra Rs 3500/- appx per car will be charged. To be paid to the driver if permit is available.
** For Nathula: Pls carry a ID & address proof along with 3 copies of latest passport size photograph.
Day 5: Gangtok - sight-seeing - NJP / IXB - 98 kms / 3 hrs
- After breakfast visit - Baktang water falls, Ganesh tok, Tashi view point, Gonzong monastery, Flower show , Rope way, Handicarft , Handloom.
- Afternoon departure & drop to NJP for your onward journey with your memorable moments.
We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only , subject to availability at the time of confirmation. First preference will be given to mentioned hotels for reservation. In case of non-availability of these hotels we shall advise the similar or next available option with supplement cost. Itinerary provided is just suggestive and the sightseeing will be done as per availability. In case of no show or late cancellation after reconfirmation charges applicable as per the Hotels Policy and other vendors policy.