Goa is undoubtedly the top honeymoon destination of couples all over the world. Its picturesque beaches with their silky golden sands and magnificent views provide the best setting for couples looking to have a good time on their Goa Honeymoon Tour. The beaches of Goa are categorized as North Goa and South Goa beaches. However, they are quite different from each other. While the beaches in North Goa including Vagator Beach, Baga Beach and Anjuna Beach, among others, are famous for hosting the most electrifying parties in town, those in South Goa like Butterfly Beach and Majorda Beach are quiet and great for those looking to have a relaxing day at the beach. However, regardless of whether you spend time in North Goa or South Goa, you will find romance, excitement and adventure in plenty.
What is included in the tour
- accommodation on twin sharing basis in well appointed Deluxe air-conditioned rooms
- Airport / Thivim Railway Station transfers by non ac Car
- Early / Late Transfers before 0800am and After 0700pm addittional Rs.500/- one way will be Charged.
- With Breakfast and Dinner
- Two half day sightseeing by Ac coach to South Goa & North Goa
- No extra charge for children below the age of 5 on package plans
- Free use of swimming pool (with proper swim wear)
- Inclusive of taxes (GST EXTRA)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air fare .
- Any meals other then those specified in Cost Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in Inclusions.
- 5 % Government service tax.
- Guide & Any Sports Activities Charges.
Explore Fort Aguada and Old Goa churches
Enjoy a boat cruise on the Mandovi River
Take a guided trip to the Mangeshi Temple, Santa Durga Temple and Colva Beach
Try various water sports like snorkeling and scuba-diving
Day 01 : Goa (Arrival)
After arriving at the Goa airport, get in touch with our representative who will assist you with a smooth transfer to the beach resort. Enjoy a boat cruise on the Mandovi River in the evening. This is followed by your return to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 02 : North Goa
Enjoy your breakfast and then ride your way towards North Goa. There are a few beaches in North Goa which are very popular including Baga Beach, Dona Paula, Calangute and Miramar. You can visit these beaches and have a great time by visiting them. Other places where you can have a great time include Fort Aguada and the old churches in Old Goa. This is followed by a return to the resort in the evening for an overnight stay.
Day 03 : South Goa
Start the day with a delicious breakfast and make your way towards the beaches of South Goa from North Goa. Some of the popular attractions that you will visit include Santa Durga Temple, Colva Beach and Mangeshi Temple, along with a few other places. Return to the resort for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04 : Goa
After enjoying your breakfast in the morning, complete your check-out formalities at the hotel. Ride to the airport to board the flight back home.