The Royal Tiger With Golden Triangle promises to be the most memorable tour of Rajasthan for you. While on tour capture the true spirit of wildlife, experiencing a jungle safari at Tiger Park in Ranthambore. Pay a memorable visit to the unparalleled Taj Mahal that leaves tourists spellbound by its beauty. Ride up to Amber Fort on a caparisoned and painted elephant.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation at Hotels/similar on Twin/Tripple Sharing basis Standard Room
- Breakfast & Dinner
- All Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Personal car
What is NOT included in the tour
- Monuments Entrance fee and expenses of personal nature
- Camera Charges/Jeep/Camel/Elephant Ride Charges.
- Air Fare
- All Meals other than Plan.
- All Taxes (including 5% GST)
- Non ac car,driving allowance
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Allowance
- Visit Jama Masjid, Red Fort, India Gate, Gandhi memorial, Humayun Tomb and Qutab Minar, at Delhi
- Explore Akbar's Tomb, at Sikandara
- Guided tour of Agra fort, commissioned by Empress Noor Jehan in memory of her father
- Excursion to Taj Mahal- Symbol of Love
- Visit to holy shrine of Fathepur Sikri and Salim Chisti's Tomb, Jama Masjid, Panch Mahal, on the way to Ranthambore
- Enjoy jungle safari at Ranthambore
- Ride up to Amber Fort on a caparisoned, painted elephant.
Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
Upon arrival in Delhi, you are greeted by our tour executive and transferred to your hotel room, where you stay overnight.
Day 2: Delhi
After breakfast, you depart for Dilli Darshan (Delhi sightseeing). Today, you visit Qutub Minar- the second tallest minaret of India and also a UNESCO World Heritage Site; Humayun's tomb- a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where eminent Mughal rulers rest in peace; lakshmi Narayan Temple and India Gate. In the afternoon, you explore Old Delhi and its popular attractions like Chandni Chowk, Rajghat and Jama Masjid. By late evening, you return to the hotel room and stay overnight.
Day 3:Delhi - Agra
Leave for Agra this morning after breakfast. This 4-5 hours road trip will take you to one of the Seven Wonders of the World by UNESCO; Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal is built by Shah Jahan for his beloved wife, this iconic white structure is an epitome of true love and perfection. Taj Mahal is big enough to take a whole day of a traveler. You further move in to your hotel room and stay overnight.
Day 4: Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Ranthambore
This morning, after breakfast you leave for Ranthambore and you stopover in Fatehpur Sikri. The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Fatehpur Sikri is a fine specimen of Hindu, Persian and Indo-Muslim architecture. Built in the 16th century by Mughal Emperor Akbar, the town has long been abandoned but till date is a proud evidence of the former days. On your arrival in Ranthambore, you check in to your hotel and spend the rest of the day at your own leisure. Stay overnight in the room.
You leave for morning safari in Ranthambore National Park and return to the hotel room for breakfast. Afternoon safari is also to be experienced in the jungle. As the day comes to an end, you come back to the room and stay overnight.
Day 6: Ranthambore - Jaipur
Upon breakfast, you are transferred to Jaipur. And as you reach Jaipur, you check in to your hotel room and spend the rest of time at leisure. Further, you stay overnight in the hotel.
After refreshing breakfast, you explore the 'Pink City' Jaipur. Top attractions of the city are Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jag Mandir, Sheesh Mahal, City Palace and Jantar Mantar. You come back to the room by late evening and stay overnight.
Day 8:Jaipur - Delhi
You are served palatable breakfast in the morning. In the afternoon, you head towards Delhi Airport by road and continue your own journey.