A culturally rich destination which attracted million to witness the beauty of historical, cultural and architectural treasures, Gujarat is a must visit for art and culture lovers. The state abounds with a host of architectural feats, historical places and pilgrimage destinations. The 5 nights and 6 days 'Best of Gujarat and 6 days' Best package ' journey will cover Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Somnath, Porbander, Dwarka and Jamnagar.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in standard rooms in a family-run guesthouse in Leh on single/double occupancy
- Daily Breakfast Lunch & Dinner at all places
- High Quality Camping Arrangements
- Toilet tent with portable toilet seats
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Charges of 2 guides (for the group of maximum 12 trekkers so 1 guide for 6 group members)
- All meals starting from dinner on the Day 1 till breakfast on Day 9. (8 Dinners, 8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches) We have a system of providing 6 small meals along with tea/coffee in between.
- Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee (if any)
- Permits & camping fee (if any)
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport from and back to Leh as per the itinerary in Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Scorpio (extra charges)
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag ( Rs. 1800)
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Sightseeing tour of Ahmedabad- Akshardham Temple, Gandhi Ashram and Calico Museum
- Darshan at Virpur Temple
- Darshan at Somnath Temple
- Visit to Porbander, the hometown of Mahatma Gandhi
- Visit to the legendary Dwarikadheesh Temple
Day 01 : Ahmedabad
On arrival at the Ahmedabad Airport, meet our representative who will transfer you to your already booked hotel. In the afternoon, leave from the hotel to explore the major attractions of Gujarat including Calico Museum, Akshardham Temple, Gandhi Ashram and Adalaj Stepwell in Gandhinagar. Later return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 02 : Ahmedabad – Rajkot (220 Kms/5 Hours Drive)
In the morning post breakfast, we will take a road journey to Rajkot. On the way, we will stop at Virpur Temple for worship. On arrival in Rajkot by evening, check in the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Day 03 : Rajkot – Somnath (189 Kms/ 5 Hours Drive)
After breakfast in the morning, we will drive from Rajkot to Somnath. On arrival, check in at the hotel. In the evening, we will visit the Somnath temple. Enjoy an overnight stay in the hotel in Somnath.
Day 04 : Somnath – Dwarka ( 230 kms / 5 Hours Drive)
In the morning after breakfast, we will hit the road to Dwarka. En-route, we will halt in Porbandar and explore the surrounding attractions. On arrival in Dwarka by evening, check into the hotel and take pleasure of an overnight stay.
Day 05 : Dwarka
The day is booked for the sightseeing tour of Dwarka. We will leave in the morning after breakfast to explore Dwarka and its surrounding areas. Later return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 06 : Dwarka – Jamnagar airport
Today, we will transfer you to the Jamnagar Airport to board the flight for onward destination.
Tour & services Ends.