Hyderabad is culturally rich city of India. Renowned as the City of Nawabs, it specializes in aromatic biryani made from lamb and chicken. The traditions of the city have been passed down from Nizam monarchy.
This tour offers you a chance to visit some of the historical monuments, amusement parks, holy places and museums in Hyderabad.
Apart from sightseeing, you can also go for boating, joy rides and much more. Read the itinerary for further details.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in standard rooms in a family-run guesthouse in Leh on single/double occupancy
- Daily Breakfast Lunch & Dinner at all places
- High Quality Camping Arrangements
- Toilet tent with portable toilet seats
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Charges of 2 guides (for the group of maximum 12 trekkers so 1 guide for 6 group members)
- All meals starting from dinner on the Day 1 till breakfast on Day 9. (8 Dinners, 8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches) We have a system of providing 6 small meals along with tea/coffee in between.
- Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee (if any)
- Permits & camping fee (if any)
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport from and back to Leh as per the itinerary in Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Scorpio (extra charges)
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag ( Rs. 1800)
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Offer sincere prayers at revered mosques; Charminar and the grand Mecca Mosque
- Walk around the Qutub Shahi Tomb, which represents the Qutub Shahi Dynasty
- Enjoy the light and sound show at Golconda Fort, one of the architectural wonders in Hyderabad
- Get familiar with antique Indian artifacts at Salarjung Museum
- Pay a visit to Birla Temple; beautiful Hindu shrine in Hyderabad
- Indulge in boat ride in Husain Sagar Lake; with divine natural beauty, the lake also features statue of Buddha
- Visit to NTR garden; the garden offers various exciting activities like joy ride across the park and boating
- Explore the Ramoji Film City, a wonderland with all entertainment options
Day 1: Arrival Hyderabad
On your arrival at Hyderabad airport, meet our IHPL guide. Begin your tour by visiting the beautiful monument, Char Minar; it is an amazing blend of granite, lime and mortar around which the state of Hyderabad started.
With four great gates, Char Minar is the oldest mosque in the Hyderabad. You then head to Mecca Mosque, the biggest Mosque in Hyderabad. The structure of the mosque is similar to that of Mecca Madina in Saudi Arabia. It is one of the largest mosques in India, which can accommodate thousand of devotees at a time.
Further, you visit the Qutaub Shahi Tomb, which represents the architectural tradition of Qutub Shahi dynasty. The tombs are set up in different styles, depicting Hindu, Persian and Pathan forms.
Day 2: Hyderabad
On 2nd day of the tour, pay your visit to famous Birla temple, dedicated to Lord Vishnu. The temple is a great blend of three different architectures; South-Indian, Utkala and Rajasthan. Settled at an altitude up to 280 ft, the temple offers you an amazing view of the city. You then head to the Salarjung Museum, which is a storehouse of various historic artifacts of the country. The collections include several Jade daggers belonging to Emperor Jahangir, Noor Jahan and Shah Jahan and the wardrobe of Tipu Sultan.
Further, enjoy the boat ride at Hussain Sagar Lake. Soothing your mind and soul, Hussain Sagar is one of the pristine lakes of Hyderabad. During your ride you can see the huge statue of Buddha standing on the ‘Rock of Gibraltar’ in the centre.
Located near to Hussain Sagar, you can also relish the picturesque NTR garden. The garden looks amazing with colorful flowers.
Now, proceed towards the fascinating laser show at Lumbini Gardens. It is one of the prime attractions, where you get to see the water shot up in sky, making a water screen.
Day 3: Hyderabad-Ramoji Film City
The 3rd day of the tour is quite exciting and fun filled. Proceed to Ramoji Film City and explore the place with the tour guide.
Ramoji is one of the largest integrated film studios (certified by Guinness book of World records) which offer spectacular locations, games, rides, shows and other unlimited fun. There are number of films directed here in different languages; whether Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada and Bengali.
Packed with all natural and artificial entertainment options including picturesque landscapes, film-sets, amusement parks, statues, lamps, miniatures and hotels; Ramoji is truly a wonderland.
Day 4: Ramoji-Hyderabad-Departure from Hyderabad
On the last day of the tour, you head to Hyderabad airport. Board the flight for your onward journey.