Mauritius is a fascinating, world-in-one-island slice of paradise. The very name of Mauritius conjures up images of tropical luxury and amazing extravagance. Our Mesmerizing Mauritius tour package, spanning over 6 nights and 7 days, offers a time to get wild, hop on a quad bike, horse or 4-wheeler and zoom to the nature park of Domaine Les Pailles. Here you can indulge in some serious water sports at Grand Baie, trail up to the Black River Gorges National, see the Crocodile Park and explore the rugged volcanic island of Rodrigues. Apart from these, you can enjoy the cultural heritage of this great island and explore the Natural History Museum, La Citadelle and Pamplemousses Gardens before losing yourself in the Port Louis Market. Read the itinerary given below for your kind perusal.
What is included in the tour
- 06 Nights accomodation in the resort.
- Daily breakfast and dinner in the hotel.
- Meet & greet assistance at the airport.
- Welcome and information meeting with a hotel representative.
- Welcome drink upon arrival at hotel.
- Return Airport transfers.
- Full day North Tour including Port Louis / Caudan waterfront / Shopping at Jumbo Hypermarket.
- Full day South Tour including Curepipe / Grand Bassin / Chamarel with entrance fees included.
- Full day Ile Aux Cerfs Island Tour with speedboat transfers.
- All transfers & excursions on Seat in Coach basis in A.C. vehicles.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare charges.
- Mauritius Visa Charges (Visa is on arrival and Free of Cost for Indian Passport Holders).
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs).
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Visit to Ile Aux Cerfs via speed boat.
- Full day tour of North Island. Visit the capital city-Port Louis, Place d’ Arms, eventful Champ de Mars racecourse and the Caudan waterfront.
- Full day tour of South Island. Visit popular places such as Trou Aux Cerfs, Grand Bassin and Chamarel.
Day 1: Mauritius (Arrival)
Upon your arrival in Mauritius, meet our tour representative who assists you in smooth transfer to the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 2: Ile Aux Cerfs Tour by Speed Boat
Post breakfast in the morning; depart in a coach for a full-day excursion to Ile Aux Cerfs, which is an emerald lagoon on the East Coast. From the Jetty, you’ll be taken on a speed boat to reach the island. Once you will reach Ile Aux Cerfs, the rest of the day is free to indulge in beach and water sports activities. In the evening, return to the hotel and enjoy a fabulous dinner, before you retire for a comfortable night.
Day 3: North Island tour
Post breakfast, set out for a full day North Island tour, where you’ll visit the capital city- Port Louis, along with Place d’ Arms with its French colonial buildings, eventful Champ de Mars racecourse, the exotic Caudan Waterfront and the mall. Dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 4: South Island tour
Post breakfast, set out for a full day tour of South Island and explore some popular places such as the Trou Aux Cerfs- the crater of an extinct volcano and Grand Bassin-a natural lake at the base of volcanic crater, and Chamarel (Coloured Earth) - for its vibrant hues and waterfalls. In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner followed by overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 5: Mauritius
Post breakfast in the morning; spend the rest of the day at leisure. In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner followed by an overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 6: Mauritius
Post breakfast in the morning; the rest of the day is free to explore the sights of Mauritius. In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner followed by overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 7: Departure
Post breakfast; spend some time at leisure, before you are ready to leave for the airport. Thereafter, check out of the hotel and take a transfer to the airport to board flight back home.