BEAUTY OF KUMAON HILLS
There are numerous reasons for visiting the beautiful landscape of Nainital. Far away from the fast running city life, Nainital greets you with serene surroundings and various eye pleasing natural vistas. There are oodles of tourist attractions in the splendid land of Nainital like Kausani, Ranikhet, Almora and Binsar. Our Charm of Kumaon Hills tour package makes you explore all these tourist hot spots. So without thinking much, just grab this package and enjoy some memorable moments amid the splendor of Nainital.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in standard rooms in a family-run guesthouse in Leh on single/double occupancy
- Daily Breakfast Lunch & Dinner at all places
- High Quality Camping Arrangements
- Toilet tent with portable toilet seats
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Charges of 2 guides (for the group of maximum 12 trekkers so 1 guide for 6 group members)
- All meals starting from dinner on the Day 1 till breakfast on Day 9. (8 Dinners, 8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches) We have a system of providing 6 small meals along with tea/coffee in between.
- Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee (if any)
- Permits & camping fee (if any)
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport from and back to Leh as per the itinerary in Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Scorpio (extra charges)
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag ( Rs. 1800)
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
NAINITAL- KAUSANI- ALMORA- BINSAR
DELHI- NAINITAL (7 HRS DRIVE)
Drive from Delhi to Nainital in the morning. Upon arrival, check into a hotel. Relax for some time, thereafter, it is completely you call that whether you wish to please your eyes with the scenic beauty of the place or enjoy boat ride on Naini Lake. Return to the hotel by evening for having dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 2.
After breakfast, we will take you to some of the most picturesque spots of Nainital. This sightseeing tour will make you explore different beautiful lakes and landscapes cuddled in the place. The tour will also include a visit to the local market, wherein you can shop some popular handicrafts.
- Day 3.
NAINITAL – KAUSANI
Post breakfast, we will head off for Kausani. En-route, we will let you explore the exquisiteness of Ranikhet. The places that we will be visiting in Ranikhet are Chaubatia, Kalika and Upat. Later, on reaching Kausani, you will be transferred to a hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
117 kilometers from Nainital, Kausani is located at a height of 1890 meters in the Bageshwar district of Uttarakhand. Because of its exceptional natural splendor, Mahatma Gandhi named Kausani as the “Switzerland of India”. Kausani provides an exceptional vista of various Himalayan peaks like Trisul, Nanda Devi and Panchchuli. Moreover, it stands on the top the ridge amidst dense Pine trees overlooking Someshwar valley on one side and Garur and Baijnath Katyuri valley on the other on Almora-Bageshwar-Didihat Highway.
- Day 4.
Today we will make you wander amid various popular tourist attractions of Kausani. You will be enjoying local sightseeing and various leisure activities. Return to the hotel by evening for dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 5.
Early in the morning after breakfast, we will take you to the cultural heart of Kumaon, Almora. On reaching, check into a hotel. Later, you can visit some local areas to experience the exquisiteness of Almora. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Almora is a municipal board, a cantonment town in the Almora district in the state of Uttarakhand, India. Situated at a height of 1638 meters (5,500 feet) on a ridge at the southern edge of the Kumaon Hills, it is famous for cosseting the beauty of nature. Further, it is also recognized for its cultural richness, unique handicrafts, tempting delicacies and fascinating wildlife. All this is quite enough to entice tourists from far and wide.
- Day 6.
ALMORA – BINSAR
After breakfast, we will drive towards Binsar. Upon arrival, transfer to a hill resort. Later, we will take you to the Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary. Herein you can bask in the wilderness of the woods. Later, return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Binsar is a steep hamlet, located on the top of the Jhandi Dhar Hills. This entire region is enveloped by dense woods of Oak, Rhododendron, Pine and Deodar. The place is popular for having the splendid Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Day 7.
Early morning after breakfast, we will take you to the famous shrines located in and around Binsar like Bineshwar Mahadev Temple and Jageshwar Temple Complex. Later, come back to the hotel for lunch. After lunch you are free for enjoying some scenic spots of Binsar. The awe-inspiring vistas of various Himalayan peaks like Nanda Devi, Kedarnath, Chaukhamba, Trishul, Panchchuli and Nanda Kot will be waiting to soothe your eyes. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 8.
BINSAR – DELHI (8 HRS DRIVE)
After breakfast in the morning, drive back to Delhi. On arrival you will be transferred to airport or railway station for your journey back home.
Tour and Services ends