Indianholiday brings incredible ladakh tour package which takes you to ‘The Moon Land’, Ladakh. This 5 Nights / 6 Days tour package makes you explore beautiful monasteries, alluring lakes and picture perfect landscape of Ladakh. Visit landmarks like Pangong Lake, Gurdwara Pather Sahib, Shey Palace and Khardungla Pass. Peep into the rich history and culture of Ladakh and take back a lifetime experience. Embark on this tour and get ready to be mesmerized by natural beauty at its best.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in standard rooms in a family-run guesthouse in Leh on single/double occupancy
- Daily Breakfast Lunch & Dinner at all places
- High Quality Camping Arrangements
- Toilet tent with portable toilet seats
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Charges of 2 guides (for the group of maximum 12 trekkers so 1 guide for 6 group members)
- All meals starting from dinner on the Day 1 till breakfast on Day 9. (8 Dinners, 8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches) We have a system of providing 6 small meals along with tea/coffee in between.
- Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee (if any)
- Permits & camping fee (if any)
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport from and back to Leh as per the itinerary in Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Scorpio (extra charges)
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag ( Rs. 1800)
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Visit Shanti Stupa
- Pay homage at Spituk Monastery
- Seek blessings at Gurdwara Pathar Sahib
- Shopping at local markets at Leh
- A full day’s excursion to Pangong lake
- Visit to world’s highest motorable pass
Day 1 : Delhi - Leh
This morning, you take an early morning flight to reach Leh. Set between the Karakoram and the Himalayan Ranges, Leh is the capital city of Ladakh is set at a height of 11800 ft above sea level. On reaching the airport, meet our tour representative who assists you while you take a transfer to the hotel. On reaching the hotel, check into your room and spend the say taking rest and adapting to the low air pressure .Late afternoon visit Shanti Stupa, a beautiful Buddhist white-domed stupa. Use the evening to explore local market. Later, return to the hotel and have a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 2 : Leh - Spituk - Pather Sahib – Leh
After having your breakfast, start driving to Spituk Monastery. Also known as Spituk Gompa, the monastery is set at a distance of 8 km from Leh. The monastery was built back in the 11th century by Od-de. Also visit Gurdwara Pathar Sahib which was built in 1517 in the memory of Guru Nanak. The next is visit to the famous Magnetic Hill. Placed on Leh-Kargil-Srinagar Highway, at an altitude of 11,000 feet above the sea level, it is also known as Gravity hill. Later, return to Leh. Have a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 3 : Leh - Pangong Lake
This day, you go for a full day excursion to Pangong Lake which is set at a distance of 135 km from Leh. Situated at a height of about 13,900 ft, Pangong Lake is 140km long and 3-5km wide. Explore the scenic beauty of the lake and take back a memorable experience. Later, return to the hotel. In the evening, you can go out to explore the local market of Leh, where you can get your hands on amazing handicrafts, woolens, Thangka paintings, hand-woven rugs, Buddhist masks and more. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Leh - Khardungla Pass
Begin your morning with a visit to Khardungla Pass which is set at a height of 18360 ft. Khardungla Pass is arguably the world’s highest motorable pass. Later, visit the Sangam of Indus and Zanskar rivers. Enjoy some time amid the tranquility of Leh. Drive through Magnetic Hill and the Thiksey Monastery which has the most photographed statue of Maitreya Buddha in India. After sightseeing around Leh, return to your hotel. Have a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 5 : Monasteries and Palaces
You spend this day, exploring the rich culture of Leh. The day includes sightseeing around Leh. You visit Thiksey Gompa which is one of the most beautiful monasteries in Ladakh and the largest one in the central region. Also, visit Shey Palace- an old summer palace of the erstwhile rulers of Leh and Hemis Monastery- probably the richest Gompa in Leh. After visiting the monasteries that are not only sacred spots but also are architectural wonders, start driving towards Stok Palace Museum which houses royal artifacts and other items. Later, return to your hotel and stay overnight at the hotel
Day 6: Leh - Departure
This is the last day of your incredible ladakh tour. Take a transfer to the airport early in the morning. On reaching, board your flight and carry on with your onward journey.