An Overview of Kashmir — Zero Bridge. GEOGRAPHY AND GOVERNMENT: Surrounded by mountains, the southern two-thirds of the Valley is Indian Jammu andKashmir (“J&K”), India's northernmost state, bordering Tibet and China. Northwest is Azad (or “free”) Kashmir – a self-governing state under Pak control.
Srinagar: Asian Park / Hotel Batra /Similar 4 Star - 4 Nights
Dal Lake: Montreal Grant Of House Boat / Badyari Palace House Boat / Similar - 1 Night
What is included in the tour
- 05 nights accommodation as per itinerary
- All sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary by respective car
- All applicable taxes (without GST)
- Brakfast & Dinner
- Car Rental
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare/train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in 'Cost Includes'
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Service tax of the hotel And GST Taxes
- Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'
The state of Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) brings together three incredibly different worlds. Hindu Jammu and Katra, in the south, are the state's rail hubs and a major draw for domestic pilgrims. Muslim Kashmir is India's Switzerland, attracting hordes of local tourists seeking cool summer air, alpine scenery and Srinagar’s romantic houseboat accommodation. And then there's the Himalayan land of Ladakh, which for most foreigners is J&K’s greatest attraction. Its disarmingly friendly, ethno-linguistically Tibetan people are predominantly Buddhist; their timeless monasteries are set between arid canyons and soaring peaks, while emerald-green villages nestle photogenically in highland deserts.
Day 1 : Srinagar-Dal Lake - 21mints. / 15 kms.
- On arrival at Srinagar, you will meet our representative and proceed for Mughal Gardens visiting Nishat Bagh and Shalimar Bagh. All the gardens are situated on the bank of Dal Lake with the Zabarwan Mountains in the background. The distance from Srinagar to the said gardens is about 12 and 15 kms respectively.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel/ Houseboat.
Day 2 : Srinagar - Sonmarg
- After breakfast, drive to Sonmarg.
- Full day excursion to Sonmarg. Sonmarg is known as "Gateway of Ladakh".
- After visit drive to Srinagar for overnight stay at Srinagar hotel.
Day 3 : Srinagar - Gulmarg - 3hrs.15 mints./142kms.
- After breakfast, proceed towards Gulmarg. Enroute you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg.
- Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway, at your own cost). Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge in some horse-riding.
- Stay overnight at the Srinagar hotel.
Day 4 : Srinagar - Pahalgam - 2hrs. / 100kms
- After breakfast, we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder river flowing from the opposite direction.
- Overnight stay at the Srinagar hotel.
Day 5 : Srinagar City Tour
- After breakfast, Visit Srinagar City Tour with Pari mahal, Tulip Garden, Botanical Garden, Shankaracharya temple.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 6 : Departure
- After breakfast,check out from hotel and visit carpet-weaving factory and old Srinagar city.
- Then transfer to Srinagar Airport to board your flight with memorable moments.
We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only , subject to availability at the time of confirmation. First preference will be given to mentioned hotels for reservation. In case of non-availability of these hotels we shall advise the similar or next available option with supplement cost. Itinerary provided is just suggestive and the sightseeing will be done as per availability. In case of no show or late cancellation after reconfirmation charges applicable as per the Hotels Policy and other vendors policy.