Day 1: GUWAHATI - BHALUKPONG ( 240 Kms/4- 5 Hrs)
Meet and assist on arrival and then leave for Bhalukpong .Overnight in Bhalukpong.
Day 2: BHALUKPONG-DIRANG (180 Kms/5-6 Hrs)
After breakfast drive to Bomdila. Enroute visit Tipi Orchidarium, a glass house with over 1000 Orchids. Overnight in Dirang.
Day 3: DIRANG-TAWANG ( 140 Kms/6-7Hrs)
Drive passing through typical Monpa village at Dirang. After viewing the beautiful valley of Dirang overlooking the river and inhabited by colourful tribals, proceed towards the Sela Pass (13703 ft) spend some lovely times by the paradise lake Overnight in Tawang.
Day 4: TAWANG
Full day explore Tawang Monastery, founded by Mera Lama Lodre Gyaltso during 17th century A.D. a contemporary of the fifth Dalai Lama .Drive upto PT Shu Lake then return to visit Tawang War Memorial .Overnight at Tawang.
Day 5: TAWANG-BOMDILA (180 Kms/6-7 Hrs)
Early morning, drive to Jang to get a breath taking view of waterfalls. Pay homage at the Jashwant Garh Indo Chinese War Memorial and down hill drive to Dirang. Overnight in Bomdila.
Day 6: BOMDILA-KAZIRANGA (240 Kms/6-7 Hrs)
Leave Bomdila for Kaziranga enroute visiting Nag Mandir . Overnight in Kaziranga.
Day 7: KAZIRANGA-GUWAHATI (240 Kms)
Early Morning Elephant Safari for 1 Hour to explore the park , later on Jeep safari . After Lunch leave for Guwahati. Overnight in Guwahati.
Day 8: GUWAHATI
Transfer to Guwahati airport as per the flight schedule.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in standard rooms in a family-run guesthouse in Leh on single/double occupancy
- High Quality Camping Arrangements
- Toilet tent with portable toilet seats
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Charges of 2 guides (for the group of maximum 12 trekkers so 1 guide for 6 group members)
- All meals starting from dinner on the Day 1 till breakfast on Day 9. (8 Dinners, 8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches) We have a system of providing 6 small meals along with tea/coffee in between.
- Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee (if any)
- Permits & camping fee (if any)
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport from and back to Leh as per the itinerary in Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Scorpio (extra charges)
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag ( Rs. 1800)
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.