Arunachal Pradesh , "the land of dawn-lit mountains" is one of the 29 states of India and is the northeastern-most state of the country. Arunachal Pradesh borders the states of Assam and Nagaland to the south and shares international borders with Bhutan in the west, Myanmar in the east and is separated from China in the north by the disputed McMahon Line. Itanagar is the capital of the state.
A major part of the state is claimed by the Republic of China, and the People's Republic of China referring to it as "South Tibet". The major part of the state which is claimed by China, was temporarily occupied by Chinese forces during the 1962 war.
What is included in the tour
- 01 Night accommodation in Hotel In Bhalukpung , Dirang , Bomdila .
- 02 Night accommodation in Hotel In Tawang.
- Pick up & drop transfers from Airport/Station – Hotel – Airport/Station.
- Accomodation at all place as per the tour schedule.
- Sightseeing and all transfers by private car as per the tour itinerary.
- All hotel related taxes & transport related taxes.
- Include State tax,Toll tax,Driver Bata,Fuel charge & Parking
- Meals – MAP plan
- All inclusions no hidden cost.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare / Train Ticket
- All kind ofpersonal expenses such as tips,laundry,telephone bills and beverages.
- Meals other than specified.
- Any optional tour activity or not mention on inclusion.
- Optional,suggested or unspecified activities.
- Camera Fee (Still or Video)
- Pick Season Surcharge
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays,
- excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc .
- Service Tax.
Orchid State of India
Bordering Bhutan, Myanmar, and China, most of Arunachal Pradesh rises in the fabulous scenery of the Himalayas. Tourism in Arunachal Pradesh focuses on five river valleys, thundering forest waterfalls, boating, rafting, and angling. See elevated golden pagodas and limestone caves, and cross rivers and rivulets on bamboo foot bridges. Delve into the culture on a tour of Arunachal Pradesh's tribes, where facial tattoos and nose plugs are part of ritual traditions. The province's diverse cultural heritage is matched by a rich array of mammals: see them in numerous wildlife sanctuaries. Arunachal Pradesh is in India. Use our India visit website to arrange the hows, wheres, and whens of your trip to Arunachal Pradesh.
DAY 1 : GUWAHATI – BHALUKPUNG ( 234 km / 4.5 hours )
Welcome on arrival at Guwahati Airport / Railway station.At first visit KAMAKHYA TEMPLE on the Nilachal hills. The Kamakhya Temple dominates the life of Guwahati, as much as does the great Brahmaputra River.Then transfer to Bhalukpong.Bhalukpong is a small town.Overnight stay at Bhalukpong.
DAY 2 : BHALUKPUNG –DIRANG ( 140 Kms / 5 hrs )
After breakfast drive to Dirang,the land of Monpa tribes of Arunachal Pradesh. Enroute visit Tippi Orchid Centre & Sessa Orchid sanctuary. Check in Hotel. Evening at Leisure. Overnight stay at Dirang.
DAY 3 : DIRANG – TAWANG (128 Kms / 4.5 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Tawang. On the way, visit Bomdila Monastery.Enroute witness the snowcapped Sella Pass and the Jaswant Garh War Memorial. Visit the spectacular Nuranang Falls where scenes from the SRK-Madhuri Dixit starrer “Koyla” were shot. Tawang Township is situated on the north bank of this river and it takes 1 hour from the Tawang Chu Bridge. Overnight stay at Tawang.
DAY 4 : TAWANG
Dedicate this day to explore Tawang. The beautiful land of the Monpa tribes with the “GALDEN NAMGYEL LHATSE” Monestary – one of the largest Lamaseries of Mahayana sect in Asia. The birth place of the 6th Dalai Lama, the Monastery is 400 year old and is adorned with the 18 feet high statue of Lord Buddha.Visit the monastery and the War Memorial. Trip toChina(Bumla)Border[Optional] with the permission of DC, also visit the unni – Gompa (Women Monestery) . Evening free for shopping. Overnight stay at Tawang.
DAY 5 : TAWANG – BOMDILA ( 171 Kms / 6 hrs )
After breakfast drive to Bomdila,is the headquarters of the west Kameng District of Arunachal Pradesh.It is from here that one can see the brilliant landscape and snow-clad mountains of the Himalayan Range.The Buddhist monastery of Bomdila is the repository of culture and is among the primary attractions of the area. Enroute visit & enjoy the beautiful Jang falls as well as the upper and the lower Monesteries. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay at Bomdila.
DAY 6 : BOMDILA – GUWAHATI ( 335 Kms / 9.5 hrs )
After breakfast drive to Guwahati With everlasting memories transfer to Guwahati airport/railway station for onward journey.