Attractive to migrants
As the commercial capital of the country, Mumbai has much appeal to anyone in search of work and better career prospects. Migrants from every part of the country move to the city every day in search of a better life, hence the name ‘City of Dreams’ was coined. In spite of its many slums and alarming extremes in wealth distribution, it is seen as a city that will reward anyone who is willing to work hard.
From the stunning Bandra-Worli Sea link to the pristine white Haji Ali Dargah, Mumbai’s architecture is complex, rich and exceptional. Marine Drive whose lights form an arc resembling a string of pearls dubbed as Queen’s Necklace, and the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus whose Victorian architecture has resiliently stood through more than a century of events from terror attacks to freedom struggles – are all symbolic of Mumbai’s charm to the rest of the subcontinent.
Mumbai: Hotel Park Lane /Similar
Aurangabad: Hotel Silver Inn / Similar
What is included in the tour
- Daily Breakfast Lunch & Dinner at all places
- Accommodation in twin/ double sharing in mention / similar hotels.
- All toll tax, parking fees & driver allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other expenses which are not specified in the package inclusions
- Expense of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar etc.
- GST @ 5.0 %
This is a private tour of Mumbai. This tour can be customized for tourists who don’t have enough time but want to see the most of Mumbai.In this tour we offer you a fascinating 'getaway' that gives you a ringside view of the 'madness and magic' of MUMBAI - the living city that 'never sleeps'. Visit Includes Dhobi Ghat, Mani Bhavan, Marine drive, Gateway of India, Drive passes High Court, Prince of wales Museum, University, Flora fountain, Visit to Crawford Market & Victoria terminus now Cst, Babulnath Temple, Banganga tank. The idea behind the tour is for you to experience the city the way locals do, to see Mumbai from an insider’s perspective. We will make sure you experience the real spirit of Mumbai.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Day 1 : Arrive Mumbai
- Arrive mumbai Airport Transfer to Hotel Check in Hotel.
- Local visit Juhu Beach and Hare ram hare Krishna Temple. Also watch the sun set at Juhu Beach.
- Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 : Mumbai
- After Breakfast later Sightseeing Mumbai Covering Gateway of India, Marine Drive,Hanging Garden, Kamla Nehru Park, Mahalaxmi Temple , Taraporwalla Aquarium, Prince of Wales Museum, Haji Ali, Siddhi Vinayak temple, Bandra link road for shopping & return Back to Hotel.
Day 3 : Mumbai-Aurangabad - 7hrs. 10mints.
- After Breakfast drive to visit Aurangabad.
- Visit Ajanta and Ellora Caves, Himroo fabrics, then check in hotel and rest.
Day 4 : Aurangabad -Mumbai - 7hrs. 10mints.
- After Breakfast check out and local sightseeing in Aurangabad and then back to Mumbai.
Day 5 : Mumbai
- After breakfast check out and visit Kanheri caves, Nagaon beach and then drive to Mumbai Railway station for reaching with your memorable moments.
We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only , subject to availability at the time of confirmation. First preference will be given to mentioned hotels for reservation. In case of non-availability of these hotels we shall advise the similar or next available option with supplement cost. Itinerary provided is just suggestive and the sightseeing will be done as per availability. In case of no show or late cancellation after reconfirmation charges applicable as per the Hotels Policy and other vendors policy.
Itinerary provided is just suggestive and the sightseeing will be done as per availability.