If you are looking for that perfect honeymoon tour package for you and your partner, Uttarakhand Honeymoon Tour is a perfect option. Covering some of the most beautiful destinations of Uttarakhand, this 8 days and 7 nights package offers a serene ambiance to the couple where they can spend some quality time together. The tour includes destinations like Nainital, Mussoorie, Jim Corbett National Park and Ranikhet. All these destinations feature a beautiful and scenic environment where you can unwind with your partner and create unforgettable memories.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on Twin/Tripple Sharing basis Standard Room
- Car Rental
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Breakfast & Dinner (MAP Plan)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Monuments Entrance fee and expenses of personal nature
- Camera Charges/Jeep/Camel/Elephant Ride Charges.
- All Meals other than Plan.
- All Taxes (including 5% GST)
- Non ac car,driving allowance
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Allowance
- Enjoy Jungle Safari and elephant ride at JIm Corbett
- Sightseeing at Naina Peak, Nainadevi Temple, Snow View point, Tiffin Top in Nainital
- Visit the Camel's Back Road, Kempty falls, Lal Tibba in Mussoorie
- Visit to Bhimtal, Sattal and Naukuchiatal
- Enjoy Boat ride at Nainital Lake
- Enjoy a Ropeway ride in Nainital & Mussoorie
- Explore exotic wildlife at Corbett National park
- Shop & Leisure walk at the Mall Road, Mussoorie
Day 01 : Delhi to Nainital( 320 Kms - 9 Hours)
- On arrival in the Delhi airport/ railway station, proceed directly for Nainital by road. On arrival, check in to the hotel. After refreshing yourself at the hotel in Nainital, go on a sightseeing tour, beginning with boating on the famous Naini Lake (at your own cost) and visit to the holy Naina Devi Temple.
- After that, visit famous tourist spots like Naina Peak, SnowView and Lands End etc. In the evening, enjoy shopping at the Mall Road.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Nainital - Local sightseeing
- After breakfast drive for lake tour of Bhimtal, Sattal, Naukuchiatal. Drive back to Hotel.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03 : Nainital to Haridwar ( 250 Kms - 8 Hours)
- After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Haridwar. upon arrival transfer to hotel and check in. Evening you will visit ashrams and temples- mansa devi and chamunda devi etc & witness Aarti of the holy river Ganges.
- Night stay in Haridwar.
Day 04 : Haridwar to Mussoorie ( 90 Kms - 3 Hours)
- After breakfast Check out from hotel and depart to Mussoorie. En-rout visit Dehradun Sheshtradhara, Rishikesh Ram Jhoola, Laxman Jhoola and proceed to Haridwar. Late afternoon arrive in Mussoorie & check in at your hotel. Evening at leisure.
- Overnight at the hotel
Day 05 : Mussoorie - Local sightseeing
- After breakfast excursion to Dhanaulti which is 33 kms away and to the ancient mountain top shrine of Surkhanda Devi, climbing upto 9700 feet / 2940 meters. Deodar and Pine Trees, beautiful valleys, snow capped mountains. Also visit the famous Kempty fall, evening enjoy at mall road, back to the hotel.
- Overnight at Mussoorie.
Day 06 : Mussoorie to Delhi ( 310 Kms - 9 Hours)
- After breakfast check out from hotel, drive to Delhi for onward destination.
We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only , subject to availability at the time of confirmation. First preference will be given to mentioned hotels for reservation. In case of non-availability of these hotels we shall advise the similar or next available option with supplement cost. Itinerary provided is just suggestive and the sightseeing will be done as per availability. In case of no show or late cancellation after reconfirmation charges applicable as per the Hotels Policy and other vendors policy.
Itinerary provided is just suggestive and the sightseeing will be done as per availability.