- Destination: Pelling
- Duration: 03 Nights / 04 Days
- Places Covered: Pelling 02N - Ravangla 01N
- Pelling and Ravangla is most beautiful part of Sikkim. You will get the shortest aired view of Magnificent mountain range from this location. Visit temi tea garden and Namchi Chardham.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation: as mentioned above.
- Airport Transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All kind of transport and luxury Taxes.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- All other specified expenses/permit to.
What is NOT included in the tour
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, and beverages.
- It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Domestic and International airfare.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Camera fee (still or movie).
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in
- Cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which
- May come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax, Insurance.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion
Pelling and Ravangla is most beautiful part of Sikkim. You will get the shortest aired view of Magnificent mountain range from this location. Visit temi tea garden and Namchi Chardham.
DAY 1: BAGDOGRA AIRPORT / NJP RAIL STATION – PELLING
On arrival at Bagdogra airport you will be received by our representative, who will be waiting for a warm welcome just outside of the airport (customs area)/ Rly. Station by your nameplate /your referral and proceed for peeling (7,000ft. /124 km. /6 hours) the land lies with Mt. Khnagchendzonga and also known as the Hallmark land of eastern Himalayan state in India. On arrival at Pelling check in at your hotel, overnight stay at Pelling.
DAY 2: PELLING SIGHTSEEING TOUR
Full day Excursion trip to Pemayangtse Monastery, built in 17th. Century, it is one of the oldest and most important monasteries of the Nyingmapa order of Buddhism in Sikkim also visit Khecheopalri Lake & Shingshore Suspension Bridge is worth seeing – length & gorge height is 680 ft. It is the second highest bridge in Asia. This area also has its. Also Visit Kanchendzonga waterfalls, overnight stay in Pelling.
DAY 3: PELLING TO RAVANGLA VIA NAMCHI & CHARDHAM
Today proceed for Gangtok (5500ft. /124 km. /4 hours), the capital city of Sikkim state (Sikkim is the 23rd.state of India) which also known as most peaceful & beautiful state in India. On arrival at Gangtok check in into your hotel, overnight stay.
The mammoth statue of Guru Padmasambhava atop the Samdruptse hill claimed without dispute that the 135 feet statue of Guru Padmasambhava constructed at the statue of Guru Padma Shambhava at Samdruptse Hill, Namchi, Sikkim.
this unique Pilgrim Centre has a main temple of 108 feet height on which is based the 87 feet high statue of Lord Shiva on the sitting posture at the Solophok Hill. Apart from Shiva statue, this Pilgrim Centre also has replicas of the twelve Jyotirlingas, to offer one platform for Shiva devotees. Solophok Chardham Lord Shiva incarnated as Kirateshwar in Indrakeel (Present Sikkim). Therefore, in this incarnation he is locally worshipped by the people of Sikkim as Lord Kirateshwar. A statue of 16 1/2 feet height of Lord Kirateshwar is also installed in the complex. In order to attain Moksha, the Hindu belief is to perform pilgrimage to all the existing four Dhams. Thereby, replicas of these four Dhams, namely Badrinath, Jaganath and Dwarka dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Rameshwar, dedicated to Lord Shiva is also constructed.
DAY 4: RAVANGLA LOCAL VISIT
Ravangla is one of the most popular tourist destinations in South Sikkim. At an altitude of 7000 ft, located on a ridge between Maenam and Tendong Hill, Ravangla offers unmatched views of the Greater Himalayas. The beauty of its landscape and its location as a transit point to nearby destinations has made Ravangla a must-visit place.
RAVANGLA – BAGDOGRA AIRPORT / NEW JALPAIGURI RAIL STATION.
Today with many wonderful memories drive down to Bagdogra airport / New Jalpaiguri Rly Station (124 km/ 4 hours).