Puri, located on the east coast of India on the Bay of Bengal, is in the centre of the Puri district. It is delimited by the Bay of Bengal on the southeast, the Mauza Sipaurubilla on the west, Mauza Gopinathpur in the north and Mauza Balukhand in the east. It is within the 67 kilometres (42 mi) coastal stretch of sandy beaches that extends between Chilika Lake and the south of Puri city. However, the administrative jurisdiction of the Puri Municipality extends over an area of 16.3268 square kilometres (6.3038 sq mi) spread over 30 wards, which includes a shore line of 5 kilometres (3.1 mi)..
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in all places (AC/NON AC)
- Breakfast , Lunch, Snacks & Dinner (AP/MAP/CP/EP)
- Personal Car (AC/NON AC)
- Side seen Car Sharing Basis.
- Full Sightseeing as per itinerary,(9Am To 5P.m)
- All Room are Double / Triple Sharing Basis….
- Triple Sharing Means = Double Room with extra matters ,
- Food Are Fixed / Buffet Menu.
- 04 Breakfast , 04 Lunch , 04 Dinner Including..
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train Fare,
- All entry Any Spots.
- Extra Major Side seen,
- Early Morning/ Late Night Checkin/ Checkout.
- All entry Ross and Northbey permit limestone permit.
- Places Entrance fee and expenses of personal nature
- Camera Charges/Jeep/Camel/Elephant Ride Charges
- Hill Area AC not working.(Car And Hotels)
- Room Heater Charges Extra…
- Extra Matters and Pillow are Chargeable…
- Same Spots not Visit twice…
- Guide Charges Extra..
- Any others Beverages..
- Non Ac Car,Driving Allowance, Driver Room Food, Night Charges.
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Allowance
- All Taxes (Including 5% GST)
- Parsurameswar, Mukteswar ( gem of Orissan architecture ),
- Rajarani temple.
- Nandankanan Zoo.
- Lord Jagannath (Lord Krishna)
- Udaygiri, Khandagiri
- Konark Sun Temple
Day 01 : Arrive Puri
arrive Puri ,you will be transferred on a picturesque drive to Puri hotel. check-in to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure.Overnight in Puri.
Day 02: Puri Excursion to Konark
Today , Enjoy a stroll through the bustling bazaar and visit the main temple complex. The tour continues with a visit to Konark that houses a colossal temple dedicated to the Sun God. Even in its ruined state its magnificence reflects the genius of its architects who envisioned and built it.Udaygiri, Khandagiri… The Sun Temple of Konark is one of the most stunning historic monuments of religious architecture. Also known as Arka -Tirtha (Surya Temple), Konark Sun Temple India is a 13th century Hindu temple built by the King Narasimhadeva I of the Eastern Ganga Dynasty. Konark Temple is designed in the shape of a colossal chariot with seven horses and twenty four wheels, carrying the Sun God, Lord Surya.The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Puri
Day 03: Puri to Bhubaneshwar (2hrs.)
Today, In the morning, visit the famous Jagannath Temple, the pulsating pilgrimage centre of the city. The temple is dedicated to Lord Jagannath (Lord Krishna) who is also called the Lord of the Universe. Then drive to visit Bhubaneswar.. Arrive and check in Bhubaneswar.. Overnight stay at Bhubaneswar..
Day 04: Bhubaneshwar
Morning after breakfast visit to famous city temples including Lingaraj, Parsurameswar, Mukteswar ( gem of Orissan architecture ), Rajarani temple. After lunch break visit to Nandankanan Zoo.This Zoo is famous for the white tiger safari. Overnight at Bhubaneswar.
Day 05: Departure
In Morning after breakfast transfer from hotel to Bhubaneswar Station / airport for onwards journey.
Hotel to be used/ similar
No of Nights
Hotel Soms Empire / Similar
Hotel Bhaba Lakshmi / Similar