The largest state in India and the erstwhile home of Rajputana rulers, Rajasthan is a popular tourist destination for global travelers. The popular tourism aspect of this state are forts, palaces, sand dunes, temples and wildlife sanctuaries. The ‘Rajasthan Wildlife Tour’ package includes visits to three prominent wildlife sanctuaries in Rajasthan which include Sariska, Ranthambore and Keoladeo Ghana National Park.
Note : This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
Jaipur: Hotel Crown Jaipur/Similar - 2 Nights
Ranthambore: Ranthambore Paradise/Similar - 1 Night
Ajmer: Hotel Ganapati Plaza Ajmer/Similar - 1 Night
Pushkar: Green Park Resort and Haveli/Similar - 1 Night
Bikaner: Hotel Marudhar/Similar - 1 Night
Jaipur: Hotel Tordi Haveli/Similar - 1 Night
What is included in the tour
- Daily Accommodation
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Daily Breakfast Lunch & Dinner at all places
What is NOT included in the tour
- Monuments Entrance fee and expenses of personal nature
- Camera Charges/Jeep/Camel/Elephant Ride Charges.
- Meals other than Plan.
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Allowance
- 5% GST
- Safari ride in Sariska National Park
- Sightseeing tour of Jaipur- Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar
- Excursion to Ranthambore National Park
- Full day jungle safari in the Ranthambore National Park
- Bird viewing at Bharatpur Bird Sancutary
- Sightseeing tour of Agra- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itmad-Ud-Daulah’s Tomb
Day 01 : Jaipur
- Meet our representative, on arrival at Jaipur Airport. Check into the Hotel and relax.
Day 02 : Jaipur
- In morning After breakfast ready to visit Jaipur, Amber fort, Jaigarh, Nahargarh, Jal Mahal.
- After visit, back to the hotel and rest.Then Free for own activities.
- Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 03 : Jaipur - Ranthambore - 4hrs.15mints./175kms.
- In morning After breakfast check out and drive to Ranthambore. On arrive & sightseeing & check into the hotel and rest.
- In evening Enjoy in Safari (Optional).
- Then Free for own activities.
- Over night stay at Ranthambore.
Day 04 : Ranthambore-Ajmer - 5hrs. 15mints/280kms.
- In morning After breakfast check out and drive to Ajmer. On arrive check in & Ajmer Sightseeing. Then Free for own activities.
- Overnight stay at Ajmer.
Day 05 : Ajmer-Pushkar - 45mints/15kms.
- In morning After breakfast check out & Proceed to Visit Pushkar.
- Visiting Place : Pushkar Lake, Brahma Temple, Savitri Mata Temple
- Check in hotel, and take rest.Then Free for own activities.
- Overnight stay at Pushkar.
Day 06 : Pushkar - Bikaner - 5hrs.15mints./258kms.
- In morning After breakfast check out & drive to visit Bikaner.On arrive check in & Visit Bikaner Sightseeing. Then Free for own activities.
- Overnight stay at Bikaner.
Day 07 : Bikaner - Jaipur - 5 hrs.45mints/336kms
- In morning After breakfast check out & drive to visit Jaipur. Jaipur is the capital of India’s Rajasthan state.It evokes the royal family that once ruled the region and that ,in 1727, founded what is now called the old city, or “pink city ”for its trademark building color.
Day 08 : Jaipur
- In morning after breakfast check out and then pink city sightseeing & drive to Jaipur Airport For reaching your destination with your memorable tour.
We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only , subject to availability at the time of confirmation. First preference will be given to mentioned hotels for reservation. In case of non-availability of these hotels we shall advise the similar or next available option with supplement cost. Itinerary provided is just suggestive and the sightseeing will be done as per availability. In case of no show or late cancellation after reconfirmation charges applicable as per the Hotels Policy and other vendors policy.
Itinerary provided is just suggestive and the sightseeing will be done as per availability.