Popularly known as the Devbhumi – "Land of the Gods", Himachal Pradesh is a beautiful hill state in northern India nestled in western Himalayas. The state is landlocked with the Tibetan plateau to the east, Jammu and Kashmir to the north, and the Punjab to the west. However the state stands apart from its neighbours in terms of its sheer topographic diversity and breathtaking pristine natural beauty. From vast tracts of high-altitude Trans-Himalayan desert to dense green deodar forests, from apple orchards to cultivated terraces, from snow capped high Himalayan mountain ranges to snow fed lakes and gushing rivers.
What is included in the tour
- Three nights stay at Manali with three Breakfasts
- Two nights stay at Shimla with two Breakfasts
- Base Room will be provided every Hotel.
- Innova Cab will be used for Luxury package.
- Swift/Etios for 4 person and Innova for 6 Person Chandigarh, Manali, Shimla Back to Chandigarh on disposal Basis.
- Sightseeing as mentioned above.
- Transportation includes vehicle charges, driver allowances, fuel, state tax, toll tax and parking.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other expenses which are not specified in the package inclusions.
- Rohtang pass , marhi and gulaba sightseeing, cable car and any other adventure activities charges
- Expense of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar etc.
- The GST of 5.0% will be applicable on total bill.
- Any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. flight delays/cancellations, road blockage, vehicle breakdown strikes etc
- Rates are not valid For long weekend and Festive season.
- Mandatory Gala dinner for new year will be extra 1000 per person without alcohol drink.
Himachal can be broadly divided by its main valley. The main ones are the Kangra valley, the Chamba valley, the Pangi valley, the Lahaul valley, the Spiti valley, the Kinnaur valley, the Parbati valley, The Giri valley and the Kullu valley. Shimla and the tract around it, dose not fall strictly in these valley divisions and lies off the waters of the river Sutlej.
There are four well developed core focus zones that draw the maximum visitor or act as base camps for most of Himachal – Shimla, Kullu and Manali, Dalhousie and Chamba, and Dharamshala and Palampur. In their own right they hold several draws and encompass a variety of sightseeing and adventure. They also act as pivots for a spectrum of off-beat excursions. A range of accommodation is a available in these areas – modern hotels close to city centres, resorts neatly meshed with nature and heritage properties that include colonial mansions and age old forts. The budgets they accommodate are also wide – shoestring, or velvet gloves.
Day 01: CHANDRIGARH TO MANALI
After breakfast, depart for Manali via Kullu. Kullu is a picnic spot. There you can enjoy Para Gliding at your own cost. Three nights Stay in Manali.
Day 02: MANALI LOCAL SIGHT SCENES
After breakfast Sight Scenes in Manali Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monasteries, Vashist Hot Water Springs And Temple, Nehru Kund, Manali sanctuary. Night Stay in Manali.
Day 03: MANALI TO ROHTANG SIGHT SCENES (On Own Basis)
After breakfast, Sight Scenes in Rahtang Pass, Marhi, Rani Nala, Beas Kund, Gulaba Camp, Rahalla Falls, Kothi Solang Nullah, departure for Manali & over Night Stay in Manali.
Day 04: MANALI TO SHIMLA
After breakfast, departure for Shimla Hotel Check inn. After Refresh in Hotel go to visit Local Sight Scenes in Ridge Mall, Jakhoo Temple , State Museum, Mall road, Lakkar Bazzar. Two Nights Stay in Shimla.
Day 05: SHIMLA TO KUFRI
After breakfast, departure for Shimla to Kufri. It is the best ski point in Winter and Summer. Local Sight Scenes in Mahasu Peak, Himalaya Nature Park, Indira tourism Park.Overnight Stay In Shimla.
DAY 06: RETURN CHANDIGARH
After breakfast, check out from hotel & proceed to go back home with sweet Memories.