One of the oldest national parks in the Bandipur, Bandipur National Park is a part of the Nilgiri Biosphere and is highly protected by the government. It is home to more than 70 Royal Bengal Tigers, and more than 3,000 Indian elephants. The journey will let you explore the length and breadth of the Bandipur National Park. Read the itinerary given below for your kind perusal.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in standard rooms in a family-run guesthouse in Leh on single/double occupancy
- Daily Breakfast Lunch & Dinner at all places
- High Quality Camping Arrangements
- Toilet tent with portable toilet seats
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Charges of 2 guides (for the group of maximum 12 trekkers so 1 guide for 6 group members)
- All meals starting from dinner on the Day 1 till breakfast on Day 9. (8 Dinners, 8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches) We have a system of providing 6 small meals along with tea/coffee in between.
- Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee (if any)
- Permits & camping fee (if any)
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport from and back to Leh as per the itinerary in Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Scorpio (extra charges)
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag ( Rs. 1800)
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Explore the wildlife at Bandipur National Park
- Visit the nearby village of Bandipur
Day 01: Bandipur (Arrival)
In the noon, arrive at Tusker Trails Resort. In the afternoon, enjoy a jungle safari in an open jeep for animal viewing. Stay overnight in the resort.
Day 02: Bandipur National Park(sightseeing)
In the morning, enjoy an elephant joy ride/ drive to the jungle for bird watching and tiger tracking. Here one can enjoy good photographic opportunities. The jungle visit lasts for about 3 hours. Later, return to the resort for breakfast and lunch.
One can stroll through the surroundings or go for a village visit. The afternoon is scheduled for wildlife exploration in Bandipur National Park. Stay overnight in the resort.
Day 03: Bandipur (Departure)
In the morning, drive a jeep in the jungle. After breakfast, depart for onwards journey.