The perfect escape to North East India, Darjeeling, Gangtok and Pelling are beautiful hill towns. Blissful Sikkim with Darjeeling, 8-day tour presents amazing view of Mt Kanchenjunga and other snow-capped peaks, lush tea gardens, ancient monasteries and scenic villages. The tour also include day-trips and excursions to the beautiful Tsomgo Lake, drive to the Tiger Hill for sunrise, and many such exciting expeditions.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation using Base Category Room.
- Breakfast. (In 5* Category Hotels we are providing Breakfast & Dinner)
- All transfer & sightseeing by Non AC Vehicle with all India Tourist permit on point to point basis.
- All currently applicable taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Any Riding.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- Illuminating Kanchenjunga from Tiger Hill
- Spiritual start of the day with Ghoom Monastery
- Saluting the martyrs at War memorial
- Bird’s view of Darjeeling through Cable cars
Bagdogra - Darjeeling
As you disembark from Bagdogra Airport or Railway station, Drive to Scenic uphill of 3 hours to Darjeeling Enroute you will have opportunity to stop for some photo moments and also sip in famous Darjeeling tea Overnight stay at hotel.
Toy Train, Monastery and Organic Community Farming:
Morning joy ride on the famous Darjeeling Himalayan Railway followed by visit to the oldest monastery, After sumptuous breakfast, drive with a driver for 1.5 hours to Dabaipani, a rural village of Mineral Spring that is renowned for its community farming, organic produces, tea, scenic beauty and friendly people. You will stay at an award winning organic farmstay in Mineral Spring, where they grow, cook and eat what they produce at the farm. The farm owner will give you great insights into organic farming scene, community development and his works. Afternoon you will visit the local farmers, their farmlands, homes and explore how they are engaged in fair trade practices and organic farming. A qualified local guide will give you deep insight into the lives of these local people. Overnight stay at the farm.
Day hike on the valley towards the border of Sikkim.
Enjoy morning breakfast at the farmstay, Head out with your local guide to a majestic day trek/hike down the valley through thick bamboo groves, farming fields and meandering rivers. The 5-6 hours of trek will eventually end in Majitar, the border town of Sikkim. Relish the tasty momos (dumplings) and lunch in Majitar and drive back to the farmstay with the driver. Overnight stay at the farm.
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departuretransfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.