You do not need to be a wildlife enthusiast to appreciate the beauty in nature and the wildlife, if you are looking for something different to do this weekend, you should try out a tour to a National Park. Here is offering you a great deal to visit one of the largest national parks in India, Ranrhambore National Park.
The package, “Short Escape to Ranthambore” as the name suggests, takes you on an intensive tiger tracking for you to see these majestic predators walk around in glory. The package lasts for 3 days- 2 nights, makes sure you are fully taken care of at the hotel and have made the most out of the safari rides into the jungles. Come forward for this adventurous trip.
Note : This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in standard rooms in a family-run guesthouse in Leh on single/double occupancy
- Daily Breakfast Lunch & Dinner at all places
- High Quality Camping Arrangements
- Toilet tent with portable toilet seats
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Charges of 2 guides (for the group of maximum 12 trekkers so 1 guide for 6 group members)
- All meals starting from dinner on the Day 1 till breakfast on Day 9. (8 Dinners, 8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches) We have a system of providing 6 small meals along with tea/coffee in between.
- Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee (if any)
- Permits & camping fee (if any)
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport from and back to Leh as per the itinerary in Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Scorpio (extra charges)
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag ( Rs. 1800)
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Explore the Deep Jungles
- Safari Ride into the jungles
- Tracking to See the Tigers
- Ranthambore Fort
Day 1: Jaipur - Ranthambore
You arrive at the Jaipur airport/station for this adventurous journey. Soon after reaching, you will be taken to Ranthambore, which is around 145 km from Jaipur and takes around 2 and half hours to reach. Once you are there, you check in at the pre booked hotel and take some rest. After lunch, you set out for a safari ride into the jungles of Ranthambore National Park. Depending on the availability of the vehicle, you can take a ride on an open bus, jeep or a canter. This fun day sums up with a warm dinner and a comfortable stay over at the hotel.
Day 2: Ranthambore National Park
Today your jungle safari exploration takes a higher level, an early morning ride enables more chances for sighting the animals. You explore the deep jungles of the National Park on an open roof vehicle, tracking for tigers. This mission lasts for around three hours, then you return back to the hotel for breakfast and spend the rest of the morning relaxing in the comfort of the hotel. Post lunch, your afternoon jungle safari continues into the Ranthambore National Park for wildlife viewing. In the evening you return back to the hotel to relax and after dinner, you retire for the night.
Day 3: Ranthambore - Jaipur
In the morning, after the farewell breakfast, you visit the Ranthambore Fort. The Fort is known for the glory and valor of the Chauhan dynasty, it is huge and take around two hours to complete. Return at the hotel to check out and a drive to Jaipur concludes your adventurous journey. You are dropped to your specified stations and airport for your further journey.