The Silk Road was an ancient network of trade routes that connected the East and West. It was central to cultural interaction between them for centuries. The Silk Road refers to both the terrestrial and the maritime routes connecting Asia with the Middle East and southern Europe.
The Silk Road derives its name from the lucrative trade in silk carried out along its length, beginning in the Han dynasty (207 BCE–220 CE). The Han dynasty expanded the Central Asian section of the trade routes around 114 BCE through the missions and explorations of the Chinese imperial envoy Zhang Qian. The Chinese took great interest in the safety of their trade products and extended the Great Wall of China to ensure the protection of the trade route.
What is included in the tour
- accommodation in All Hotel or Similar
- Daily Breakfast & Lunch & Dinner
- Full sightseeing in all places
- Personal car
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train Fare
- Guaranteed early check in or late check out. This is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same.
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips and porterage
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary.Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
Day 01 - Njp to Sillerygaon(95kms/3-4hrs)
Pickup at NJP early in the morning and transfer to Sillerygaon, a distance covered in about 3.5 to 4 hrs.
Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at Sillerygaon.
Day 02 - Sillerygaun – Zuluk(50kms/2hrs)
After breakfast, leave for Zuluk. On the way cross Rongli(for inner line permit), Lingtham, Padamchin and reach Zuluk. Put up at Zuluk Lodge. Enjoy the sunset from Balasura Point. Overnight at Zuluk.
Day 03 - Zuluk to Aritar(80km/3.5hrs)
Early morning after breakfast starts for completing the Silk Route trail covering Tukla Kalapokhari, Tukla Baba Mandir, Tukla valley, Jepepla Pass View and reach Kupup. Don’t miss the Hathi Pokhari Lake. At Kupup, see the World’s highest Golf course, the Yak Golf Course at 13025 ft (Guinness Book Of World Records acclaimed), the Ice Hockey ground. After lunch at Kupup leave for Aritar. Overnight at Aritar.
Day 04 – Ariter - Njp Drop :
After break fast drop to Njp . your onward journey.