Nestled coyly amidst beautiful Himalayas in the northeast of India, Sikkim is a land that possesses mystical beauty in its every face. Sikkim with its Himalayan environment is perfect for those who likes to add a certain level of adventure in their usual flavors of a vacation. Considering such an expectation of the tourists, our Sikkim tour packages are exclusively designed to explore every possibility in the state. This includes nature visits that include getting mesmerized by the snowcapped mountains, lakes, monasteries, waterfalls and lush green serene flora & fauna.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in standard rooms in a family-run guesthouse in Leh on single/double occupancy
- Daily Breakfast Lunch & Dinner at all places
- High Quality Camping Arrangements
- Toilet tent with portable toilet seats
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Charges of 2 guides (for the group of maximum 12 trekkers so 1 guide for 6 group members)
- All meals starting from dinner on the Day 1 till breakfast on Day 9. (8 Dinners, 8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches) We have a system of providing 6 small meals along with tea/coffee in between.
- Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee (if any)
- Permits & camping fee (if any)
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport from and back to Leh as per the itinerary in Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Scorpio (extra charges)
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag ( Rs. 1800)
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Nathang Valley
NJP – Gangtok – Nathang – Padamchen/ Zuluk – Mankhim – NJP
Siliguri / NJP to Gangtok – Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Gangtok to Nathang – Start from Gangtok early morning. Reach Changu Lake (Tsomgo Lake), New Baba Mandir, Nathula (optional with extra costs), Four Lake Point, Menmecho Lake, Tukla, Old Baba Mandir, Kupup Lake, Jelep la, Yak Golf Course, Ice Hockey Field and reach Nathang by afternoon. Overnight stay at Nathang Valley.
Nathang to Padamchen/ Zuluk – Sunrise from Eagle’s Nest Bunker Point or Lungthung and back for breakfast to Nathang. Have breakfast and leave for Zuluk via Lungthung, Thambi View Point and Zuluk. Overnight stay at Padamchen/ Zuluk.
Padamchen/ Zuluk to Mankhim – Sunrise from Thambi View Point and back for breakfast to Padamchen. Have breakfast and leave for Mankhim. On the way sightseeing at Kuikhola Waterfalls, Lingtum, Lampokhari (Aritar Lake), British Bungalow, Rai Temple. Overnight at Mankhim.
Mankhim to NJP: Sunrise over Mt. Kanchenjungha from Mankhim. Take a jungle walk and visit monastery. Drop to NJP/ Bagdogra.