The Silk Road was an ancient network of traderoutes that connected the East and West. It was central to cultural interaction between them for centuries. ... In addition to economic trade, the SilkRoad was a route for cultural trade among the civilizations along its network.
What is included in the tour
- Pickup in Exclusive car from NJP/ Siliguri/ Bagdogra.
- The car will stay with you throughout the trip and drop you at Gangtok. The car is available for the above-mentioned itinerary only.
- Accommodation in homestays at Nathang Valley, Zuluk/ Padamchen, Mankhim, Icchey Gaon, Reshikhola.
- Food Package starts from lunch on Day 1 and ends at breakfast on Day 6.
- Travelling costs to all en route sightseeing destinations as mentioned in the package itinerary.
- Permit costs.
- Driver’s food and accommodation.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide or escort charges & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips & gratuity, mineral water, telephone calls, laundry, soft & hard drink, Insurance etc.
- Additional adventurous activities like Rafting, Rock Climbing, Paragliding, Cable car, Yak ride, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Camera charges, Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges. Anything not specified in the inclusion.
- Nathula pass permit costs of Rs. 3000 -5000 each vehicle is extra subject to availability of Government passes
- Zero point and Gurudongmar Lake at North Sikkim are done with extra cost which is directly payable on the spot.
- Normal Vehicle at Gangtok are not authorised to enter city areas so will pick up and drop at the taxi stand so client will have to hire local taxis to and fro from the hotel and to be borne by the client and is directly payable on the spot.
- Only Homestays are available at Silk route areas.
Day 01: Njp/bagdogra To Gangtok (5500 Fts/120 Kms/4-5hrs)
- Upon arrival, meet our representatives and drive to Gangtok. Upon arrival at Gangtok,check into Hotel.
- Free time to explore around the town. Overnight stay at Gangtok Hotel / Homestay.
Day 02: Gangtok To Gnathang Valley (13500 Fts/68 Kms/4 Hrs)
- Breakfast at Hotel & check out. Reach Tshangu Lake (12400 fts/ 40 kms/2 hrs) Visit New Baba Mandir & drive to Nathula pass (14500 fts /optional with extra costs)
- View Menmecho Lake & drive via Tukla, Kupup Lake, Yak Golf Course and reach Nathang by afternoon.
- Overnight stay at Homestay at Nathang Valley.
Day 03: Gnathang To Zuluk (9500 Fts/25 Kms/2 Hrs)
- Sunrise from Eagle's Nest Bunker Point and back for breakfast to Gnathang.
- Have breakfast and leave for Zuluk via Lungthung, Thambi View Point and Zuluk. Overnight stay at Homestay at Zuluk.
Day 04: Zuluk To Aritar/ Mankhim (4600 Fts/46 Kms/3 Hrs)
- Sunrise from Thambi View Point and back for breakfast Have breakfast and leave for Aritar/Mankhim via Padamchen/Rongli Enroute visit Kuikhola Waterfalls.
- Visit Lam-pokhari (Boating) Overnight at Homestay at Aritar/ Mankhim.
Day 05: Aritar/mankhim To Njp/bagdogra (122 Kms/5-6 Hrs)
- Early morning Sunrise view over Mt. Kanchenjungha from Mankhim. Take a jungle walk and visit monastery.
- Back to Homestay for Breakfast and check out. Driveto NJP/ Bagdogra via Rangpo/Teesta.