What is included in the tour
- All meal
- Personal Car (Sumo / Bulero)
- Daily Breakfast Lunch & Dinner at all places
What is NOT included in the tour
- Monuments Entrance fee and expenses of personal nature
- Camera Charges/Jeep/Camel/Elephant Ride Charges.
- Non Ac Car,Driving Allowance
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Allowance
- If circumstances force you to cancel the BOOKING, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing and the following cancellation charges will apply.
- 30 Days prior to departure – 40% of the Total cost ( This might vary depending on the time limit)
- 29 Days To 15 Days - 60% of the Total cost
- 14 Days to 07 Days - 80 % of the Total Cost
- 7 Days or less - 100% of the total cost
- Same cancellation policy will apply for postponements of bookings or in case of change of hotels during the progress of tour.
- Cancellation charges would vary during peak and high travel season.
- Travel for October – March ,it’s cancellation charge 70% of package cost.
Day 1 - Njp to Sillerygaon(95kms/3-4hrs)
Pickup at NJP early in the morning and transfer to Sillerygaon, a distance covered in about 3.5 to 4 hrs.Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at Sillerygaon.
Day 2 - Sillerygaon & Reshikhola(45kms/2hrs)
After breakfast, visit the Damsang Fort ruins, the Tinchuley view point, the Silent Valley and the Ramitay view point.
Ramitay view point offers the longest view of the River Teesta meander with approximately 14 bends. Thereafter, we transfer you to Reshikhola. Balance across the bamboo bridge to reach your cottage. Enjoy this lovely picnic spot on the bank of the Reshikhola.
Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at Reshikhola.
Day 3 - Reshikhola – Zuluk(50kms/2hrs)
After breakfast, leave for Zuluk. On the way cross Rongli(for inner line permit), Lingtham, Padamchin and reach Zuluk. Put up at Zuluk Lodge. Enjoy the sunset from Balasura Point. Overnight at Zuluk.
Day 4- Zuluk to Aritar(80km/3.5hrs)
Early morning after breakfast starts for completing the Silk Route trail covering Tukla Kalapokhari, Tukla Baba Mandir, Tukla valley, Jepepla Pass View and reach Kupup. Don’t miss the Hathi Pokhari Lake. At Kupup, see the World’s highest Golf course, the Yak Golf Course at 13025 ft (Guinness Book Of World Records acclaimed), the Ice Hockey ground. After lunch at Kupup leave for Aritar. Overnight at Aritar.
Day 5 – Ariter - Njp Drop :
After break fast drop to Njp . your onward journey.