Switzerland and Paris are two of the most popular tourist destinations in the world and have been blessed by nature’s bounty, along with a glorious history, culture and heritage. They present abundant opportunities for exploration and sightseeing, and visiting them leaves you with beautiful memories. Switzerland and Paris Tour is a brilliantly crafted itinerary that seeks to showcase the glorious heritage of this region while letting you enjoy every moment of your stay to the zenith.
This brilliant itinerary of 8 nights and 9 days lets you visit several amazing destinations which promise unlimited fun and adventure. While the architectural beauty of Paris will steal your heart, natural wonders in Switzerland will leave you absolutely thrilled.
What is included in the tour
- 03 nights accommodation in Paris at choice of hotel.
- 02 nights accommodation in Interlaken at choice of hotel.
- 02 nights accommodation in Lucerne at choice of hotel.
- 01 Night accommodation in Zurich at choice of hotel.
- Continental Breakfast every day except on Day 1.
- Paris Seinorama Tour- Guided tour, visit the Eifel tour 2nd level visit, river seine cruise.
- Full day Disney land park with Return Transfers from hotel
- Excursion to Mt Jungfraujoch mountain.
- Excursion to Mt Titlis Mountain.
- Zurich Trolley Tour Experience.
- One Way Airport Arrival transfer – Paris.
- Swiss Mt Titlis + Jungfrau Card - 5 days in 1 month - 2nd class.
- Train Ticket from Paris to Basel in 2nd class reservation.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare charges and taxes.
- Schengen visa fees.
- Travel insurance.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Tips and porterage.
- Surcharges as applicable.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list.
- Lunch and Dinners Cost.
- Drive through the Notre Dame Cathedral
- Enjoy the sights from the 2nd floor of Eiffel Tower
- Excursion to Jungfraujoch – Europe’s highest altitude railway station
- Enjoy sightseeing in Zurich – the largest city in Switzerland
Day 1: Arrive at Paris
Arrive at Paris, which is also known as the romantic capital of the world. After arriving, you will be transferred to your hotel on SIC basis. In the evening, you have the option of enjoying yourself thoroughly at the Lido Show. This is followed by an overnight stay in Paris.
Day 2: Paris – Guided City Tour
Enjoy your delicious breakfast and then proceed for City Tour of Paris. Here, you will drive through the Notre Dame Cathedral, Place de la Concorde, the Avenue des Champs Elysees and the Arc de Triomphe. Enjoy the fabulous sights from the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower. Enjoy a cruise at the River Seine for half an hour and admire the marvelous sights surrounding you. Stay overnight at Paris.
Day 3: Paris – Euro Disney (Disneyland® Paris: 1 Day 2 Parks)
After breakfast, you will be picked-up from your hotel and driven to Euro Disney for an entire day of fun and adventure. Stay overnight at Paris.
Day 4: Paris – Interlaken (6 hours 30 minutes)
Post-breakfast, head towards the Paris station on your own to board the train for Interlaken via Basel. After arriving, complete the check-in formalities at the hotel on your own. This is followed by an overnight stay at Interlaken.
Day 5: Interlaken – Mt Jungfraujoch
After enjoying your breakfast, set-off for an excursion to Jungfraujoch, the Top of Europe. At a height of 3,454 meters, it is considered to be Europe's highest altitude railway station, and any visit to Switzerland is incomplete without visiting it. This is followed by an overnight stay at Interlaken.
Day 6: Interlaken – Lucerne (2 hrs)
Post-breakfast, make your way to Interlaken Station on your own to board the train for Lucerne. After arriving at Lucerne, complete the check-in formalities on your own. Stay overnight at Lucerne.
Day 7: Lucerne – Mt Titlis
Enjoy your breakfast and then set-off for an excursion to Mt. Titlis. Feel the thrill and the excitement with a ride in the world's first ever revolving "RO TAIR" gondola, which offers a 360° view of the Alps. This is followed by an overnight stay at Lucerne.
Day 8: Lucerne – Zurich- Trolly experience
Post-breakfast, check out of the hotel and make your way towards the Lucerne Station on your own to board your train to Zurich. After arriving, complete your check-in formalities at the hotel. Later, enjoy the Zurich Trolley Tour. Explore the magnificent city of Zurich and visit amazing places like Bahnhofstrasse – one of the world's most expensive and exclusive shopping avenues, museums as well as a section of the Old Town. Stay overnight at Zurich.
Day 9: Depart Zurich
Post-breakfast, complete your check-out formalities at the hotel and transfer on your own to the Airport.