Officially known as the Kingdom of Thailand and formerly called Siam, Thailand is known for its mesmerizing sandy beaches, rich culture and excellent food. By opting for meticulously planned Thailand tour packages by Indian Holiday, you get a chance to explore the best of this Southeast Asian country.
During your vacation in Thailand, you get to indulge in a lot of activities such as sightseeing, indulging in water sports, enjoying cruising in a speed boat, absorbing the rich culture, shopping at popular markets, gorging on tasty food and much more. You must not miss treating your eyes to the scenic beauty of this country with a rich past whose official religion is Buddhism.
What is included in the tour
- Two Nights accommodation in Pattaya Hotel or Similar
- Two Nights accommodation in Bangkok Hotel or Similar
- Daily Breakfast
- Coral Island tour with Lunch in Seat in Coach basis
- Half Day Bangkok City Tour with Gems Gallery on Seat in Coach Basis
- Bangkok Airport- Pattaya Hotel transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
- Pattaya Hotel To Bangkok Hotel transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
- Bangkok Hotel- Bangkok Airport transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- Government Service Tax of 5 %
- Visa Fees and Travel Insurance
- Guaranteed early check in or late check out. This is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same.
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips and porterage
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary.
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- Experience the charming allures of Phuket, the ‘Pearl of the Andaman’
- Explore the mesmerizing James Bond Island and Phi Phi Island with tour on long tailed boat
- A wonderful Coral Island tour in Pattaya
- Visit the Siracha tiger Zoo & Crocodile Farm in Pattaya
- Tower Shoot & Sky Pattaya Rocket ball in Pattaya
- Safari World and Marine Park in Bangkok
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with dinner in Bangkok
- Leisurely unplanned evenings
Day 1 : Transfer To Pattaya
- Arrival in Thailand. Upon arrival in Bangkok ( Suvarnabhoomi International Airport) after immigration and customs and collecting your baggage, you will be greeted by our local representative / guide at the Exit gate. You will be transferred to Pattaya in an Airconditioned Deluxe Coach. The distance from airport to Pattaya is about 125 kms and will take app 1.5 to 2 hrs to reach the hotel. Check into your hotel and relax. In the evening, visit the Alcazar Show - Performed in a state of the art theater seating up to 1,200 patrons, Alcazar Show is a palace of decadence with spectacular elegance and enjoyment for all. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 : Excursion To Coral Island
- After breakfast at your hotel get set to explore the charm and beauty of Coral Island . The tour starts with an exciting ride in a speedboat to the Island, enroute you can enjoy various water-sports activities like parasailing, snorkelling, windsurfing, sea walking etc. on your own (Kindly dress in light clothing with t-shirts and shorts ). Return to the main Pattaya beach road to board the coach and proceed for a lunch at Indian Restaurant. The afternoon is free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel. Meal- Breakfast and Lunch
Day 3 : Onto Bangkok
- On to Bangkok – We drive you to the capital city of Bangkok. Enroute, visit the famous Gem’s Gallery where you not only have an opportunity to buy precious jewellery, but also get to understand their creation. Drive onwards to Bangkok, arrive and proceed on an exciting guided tour of this bustling city. Visit ‘Wat Pho’ - the temple of the Reclining Buddha, which is the largest and oldest temple in Bangkok. Also visit ‘Wat Traimit’ the temple of the Golden Buddha and Later on check in to the Hotel. The afternoon is free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel in Bangkok. Meal- Breakfast
Day 4 : Safari world and Marine Park
- After breakfast at the hotel, Proceed for Safari World Tour which is Thailand's most popular open zoo and Show Park covering over200 acres. Safari World is made up of a Safari Park and a Marine Park, and offers a great variety of fun and entertainment for visitors of all ages. A drive through the Safari Park presents a unique opportunity to experience a close encounter with rare and endangered species. The feeding show allows you to get close to fearsome predators such as lions, tigers and bears. Marine Park plays host to a vast spectrum of animals from land, sea and air and is the setting for amazing world-class shows ranging form live actions stunt spectaculars to performances by animals, including a dolphin show- inclusive lunch at the Safari's Cafeteria- exclusive drinks. After a fun-filled day the evening is at leisure or you can shop (on your own) at Bangkok’s famous department stores.
- Overnight at Hotel. Meal- Breakfast and Lunch
Day 5 : Departure
- The last day is free for you to explore more shopping areas in Bangkok . Kindly check out from the hotel by 12.00 noon and leave your luggage in the lobby. Afternoon is free and please report to the hotel lobby at the time given as advised by the local tour guide for transfer to the airport to take the flight back to your city. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour with us. Meal- Breakfast
We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only , subject to availability at the time of confirmation .First preference will be given to mentioned hotels for reservation. In case of non-availability of these hotels we shall advise the similar or next available option with supplement cost .Itinerary provided is just suggestive and the sightseeing will be done as per availability.In case of no show or late cancellation after reconfirmation charges applicable as per the Hotels Policy and other vendors policy.