A gem of the North East, Tripura is a charming pristine treasure waiting to be unraveled. Tripura Cultural tour is a 5 nights and 6 days itinerary crafted to explore its charming attractions. You will get a chance to visit Agartala, the capital city of Tripura. Enjoy a visit to some extremely popular tourist attractions such as Jamphui hills, ancient temple of Matabari as well as Neermahal, which is the only water palace in the Eastern part of India. Along with this, you will also enjoy bird watching at Dumboor Lake. For complete information about your holiday peruse the itinerary.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in standard rooms in a family-run guesthouse in Leh on single/double occupancy
- Daily Breakfast Lunch & Dinner at all places
- High Quality Camping Arrangements
- Toilet tent with portable toilet seats
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Charges of 2 guides (for the group of maximum 12 trekkers so 1 guide for 6 group members)
- All meals starting from dinner on the Day 1 till breakfast on Day 9. (8 Dinners, 8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches) We have a system of providing 6 small meals along with tea/coffee in between.
- Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee (if any)
- Permits & camping fee (if any)
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport from and back to Leh as per the itinerary in Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Scorpio (extra charges)
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag ( Rs. 1800)
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Shopping at local bazaars of Agartala
- Bliss of hot springs at Jamphui hills
- Visit Neermahal, East India’s only water palace
- Pay a visit to the ancient temple of Matabari Tripura Sundari
- Visit 16th century Kali temple
- Enjoy the mesmerizing view, bird watching and boat ride at Dumboor lake
Day 1: Delhi - Agartala
After arriving in Delhi, board a flight to Agartala. On arrival, get an assisted transfer to the hotel. Spend the evening at leisure, visit the local market. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Jampui Hills
After breakfast, leave for jampui hills (by road). Enjoy hot springs here and the mesmerizing view of the region. Overnight stay in jampui hills.
Day 3: Agartala
Return to Agartala on day 3. After lunch, in the afternoon visit the excavation sight of Lake Kamlasagar. Visit Kali temple, built during the 16th century. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 4: Neermahal – Matabari
Have your breakfast, and proceed to Neermahal. It is the only water palace in East India, near lake Pudrasagar. Next in line is Matabari, a popular tourist attraction. Have Darshan at the ancient temple of Tripurasundari or Matabari.
Day 5: Agartala – Dumboor
In the morning, hit the road to reach Dumboor lake. Enjoy amazing view of the hills from the group of 48 islands. You can enjoy bird watching and boat ride here. Overnight at Agartala.
Day 6: Agartala – Delhi
Enjoy shopping and other leisure activities in the morning. Later get transferred to the airport to catch a flight to Delhi.